Manager, Change Management
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Posted on: April 8, 2021
US-GA-AlpharettaReq No. 2021-7393Category ManagementType
We are seeking a talented Manager, Change Management to be
responsible for planning, developing, executing upon, and tracking
change management deliverables including communications, training,
stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organizational
readiness analysis, coaching, data analytics, and change process
and procedures reinforcement.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Create and support the establishment of a common change
management practice across the organization to serve and support
the successful delivery of technology based change initiatives.
Drive and apply a structured methodology and lead change management
- Guarantee end to end execution of IT changes according to
established and agreed upon Change management procedures. Take
ownership throughout change lifecycle management and ensure
progress is realized according to defined KPI's.
- Chair the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Emergency Change
Advisory Board (ECAB) meetings.
- Communicate all Change management related activities with the
ability with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a
variety of audiences.
- Ensure changes are executed upon approval, validate successful
completion to ensure closure status has been registered and
validation was completed successful.
- Ensure all changes have been documented as final status of the
change procedure and its implementation.
- Create and analyze reports regarding Change management, release
management and discuss with the responsible IT Services Manager &
during CAB/ECAB for stakeholder approvals.
- Organize bi-weekly operational governance meetings with
- Consult with change requestors and change authority, review
change management plans and provide coaching.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports and embraces our core values of Work as
Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence
and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent work
- A minimum of 8 years of Information Technology experience is
- A minimum of 8 years of experience hands in a Change Manager
Advisor role working with global infrastructure, and associated
technologies. Demonstrated advanced expertise of Change Management
- Advanced experience overseeing Change Management practices.
Must possess a minimum of eight years of experience in a similar
role, with demonstrated hands on experience and advanced
- Demonstrates deep exposure to ITSM applications and ITIL
processes, ITIL and CCMP certifications preferred. Hands-on
experience in an enterprise environment required.
- Acute business acumen. Demonstrates effective verbal, written,
and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrates proficient organizational, time management, and
follow up skills.
- Demonstrates flexibility, drive, initiative and a proven
ability to obtain timely and quality results.
- Demonstrates effective problem solving skills.
- Change Management Professional certification such as CCMP
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and proactive with excellent problem solving,
critical thinking, and team collaboration skills.
- Understanding of collaboration, content, and program tools like
Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint.
- Experience managing Change Management using ServiceNow.
- Prior experience within the financial or credit card industry
- Certifications related to ServiceNow, ITIL, CCMP are
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI133344109
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Alpharetta , Manager, Change Management, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!