Sales Development Manager
Company: KORE Wireless
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Are you a driven sales professional who thrives on results? If
you are an experienced sales professional, with a successful
selling track record, then you may be the person our team needs. We
are seeking a talented, customer-focused professional to join our
Inside Sales Team as a Sales Development Manager.
This is a unique opportunity to join the industry leader, KORE,
within the fastest growing technology field, IoT/M2M. The role of
the Sales Development Manager is to identify and cultivate new
service opportunities for the growth of KORE wireless network
services, across all geographic locations, while managing a set of
KORE is truly an International leader delivering connectivity
globally and recognized as a Connected World Top 100 Company.
Gartner positioned KORE, the people powering IoT innovations and
opportunities, as a Challenger in the Magic Quadrant for Managed
Machine-to-Machine Services, worldwide for a second year in a row
KORE is the fourth highest vendor in regards to "Ability to
Execute", and the highest vendor in the Challenger Quadrant. We
offer the opportunity to be part of the largest independent
machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT network services company in the world.
The M2M/IoT market has worldwide revenue growth projections in
excess of 20% per annum with a billion connections forecasted by
2020. It is likely that M2M/IoT will touch everyone's life every
single day and in many ways - from applications ranging from
connected vehicle applications to managing smart household
appliances to managing your health and the cost of your utilities.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Invest 2 to 3 hours a week per Sales Development Representative
on coaching, mentoring, call monitoring to provide feedback for
improving skill set, productivity, and results.
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of Sales
- Work closely with sales management teams to ensure a positive
working relationship, continual communication, and maximizing the
impact and effectiveness of sales development.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and annual performance reviews with
each team member.
- Identify and make recommendations for the improvement of sales
openings, call dialog, metrics, goals, sales processes, efficiency,
productivity, and lead management to achieve optimum results.
- Contribute to providing a fun, high-energy environment where
people can perform to their maximum potential.
- Partner with KORE recruiter to attract and recruit sales
development representatives as needed.
- Monitor metrics and performance with usage of sales/marketing
acceleration software including Salesforce CRM, Outreach, etc.
- Use Zoom Info and other leads sources to build calling lists
- Work cross functionally with marketing leadership to ensure MQL
to SQL targets are attained.
- Meet or exceed lead generation objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of experience in business development or B2B sales and
be a master at outbound telephone prospecting.
- 1+ years of sales coaching and team development.
- Experience managing direct reports in a B2B sales
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate
team to achieve results.
- Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM Software.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
We appreciate the interest of all candidates but only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
KORE provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all
facets of employment. We perform pre-employment background checks
and drug screens.
"KORE Wireless Group, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. KORE is
committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all
employees and to providing employees with a work environment free
of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at KORE
are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief,
national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age
physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual
orientation, gender identify and/or expression, marital, civil
union or domestic partnership status, past or present military
service, family medical history or genetic information, family or
parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. KORE will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
Keywords: KORE Wireless, Alpharetta , Sales Development Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!