Finance Treasury and Working Capital - Manager
Posted on: November 16, 2021
A career in our Financial Operations practice, within Finance
Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside
CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of
their finance functions and improve their contribution to the
business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of
achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office
opportunities and support to the business through insight and
challenge.Our team helps clients transform their finance function
by executing strategies to reduce functional and operational
complexity through streamlined processes, optimise d use of
technology, and efficient use of resources to deliver cost
effective, high quality services to all stakeholders.To really
stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing
world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and
inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global
leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of
expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and
provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be
successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As a
Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping
to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC
Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level
include but are not limited to:- Pursue opportunities to develop
existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even
during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder
views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including
globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create
positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.Minimum
years experience required
- 5+ years of Advisory Client Facing Consulting experience having
served in a CFO or Finance and Accounting Consulting
- Accounting, Finance, Business Analytics, Information Technology
- Systematic understanding of corporate treasury (e.g., global
cash management, payments, bank relationships, investments, debt,
corporate finance, and currency and commodity hedging),
- Experience in supporting working capital management initiatives
for large, global companies (e.g., decreasing DSO, optimizing DPO,
optimizing inventory) and related financial solutions, e.g., supply
chain finance & dynamic discounting
- Experience as a user or implementer or Treasury Management
Systems and Payment tools is preferred; some examples are Quantum,
Integrity, Kyriba, GTreasury, Trax, Bottomline Technologies among
Depth in global liquidity management techniques (e.g., pooling,
in-house banks, payment factories, multilateral netting)
- uDemonstrate knowledge of the industry including common issues
- Ability to work with ambiguity while addressing the clients'
needs and delivering top-level results.
- Showcase strong communications skills and the ability to
simplify complex information and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to create a positive environment by monitoring
workloads of the team while meeting client expectations; providing
candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping
leadership informed of progress and issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team and all
levels of an organization.
- Demonstrate knowledge of technologies that support
collaboration, automation and data-driven story-telling including:
Microsoft Products (Teams, PowerBI, MS Office), G-Suite (Google),
and business intelligence tools
- Proficiency and/or willingness to learn digital technologies
and the impact on Finance and Accounting including analytical
tools. E.g. Alteryx, PowerBi, Tableau, Snaplogic and RPA
technologies (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, PowerAutomate, etc), and
machine learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Proven and thorough knowledge of operational metrics to support
strategic plans, dashboard design and benchmarking/standard
- Considerable knowledge and understanding around organizational
design and operational metrics.
- Demonstrate knowledge and success in advising global
organizations through transformations from strategy through
- Experience with the following:
- Core Finance system implementation and optimization (e.g. ERP,
- Finance strategy and transformation
- Shared service and outsourcing
- Cost management
- Talent management
- Success with analyzing detailed finance and accounting
processes to identify improvement opportunities in the following
- Process improvement (Record to Report, Order to Cash, Source to
- Internal and external reporting
- People and organization structures
- Performance management, budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow optimization and the use of capital
- Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers
who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the
H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy:
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. 170687
Please note that, at this time, to be in-person at a PwC office,
client location or PwC-sponsored events, you must be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19.
Keywords: PwC, Alpharetta , Finance Treasury and Working Capital - Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!