Strategic Marketing Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As a Strategic Marketing Manager your main objective is to help
define the next generation of growth for Chemence. -In this role,
you are responsible for utilizing market research and data to
analyze trends and dynamics in strategic focus areas for Chemence's
Medical and Performance Materials business units. -Along with input
from other stakeholders, your research will be used to understand
growth opportunities and challenges for Chemence's Advanced
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
- - - - -Identifies innovation opportunities and translates
insights into potential growth action plans.
- - - - -Leverage research to provide recommendations to the
business on how to prioritize investments in the medium- and
- - - - -Develop and communicate compelling data driven
recommendations to senior executive leadership that helps them
visualize and understand the benefits and implications of our
strategies and recommendations.
- - - - -Compares and contrasts the latest developments, emerging
issues and macro-level trends in industry and translates relevant
development to potential growth opportunities and business
- - - - -Validate segments, understand the competition and identify
capability gaps in portfolio.
- - - - -Assesses market sizes, segmentations, drivers, trends, and
historical and expected growth of categories and end-markets.
- - - - -Helps define robust innovation funnel, projecting
multi-year revenue and margin growth streams.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience Required:
- - - - -5+ years professional experience working on strategic
marketing projects in Materials Science, Adhesives, Medical Devices
or other related categories
- - - - -Technical background (chemistry, engineering) strongly
- - - - -Prior work experience in high growth, fast paced
- - - - -Highly organized and proactive in project management and
execution; ensuring timely delivery of projects to a high
- - - - -Excellent communication and consulting skills with the
ability to engage, motivate and influence stakeholders and senior
leaders; the ability to interface with all levels of the
- - - - -Intellectually curious, proactive and highly adaptable
self-starter. Comfortable working to sometimes short deadlines and
often with changing and competing priorities.
- - - - -Solution-focused and flexible to adapt to the needs of the
- - - - -Highly analytical, with strong data management skills
- - - - -Consultative approach with the ability to think
strategically and creatively; analyze, synthesize, recommend
- - - - -Proven stakeholder management skills; collaboration and
- - - - - - -English required
- - - - - - -Temperature controlled office
- - - - - - -Travel up to 20%.
- - - - - - -Potential for 100% remote working
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
CHEMENCE - provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.
Keywords: Chemence, Alpharetta , Strategic Marketing Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!