Restaurant Manager - General Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Salata General Managers are chefs, bankers, trainers,
schedulers, administrators, and leaders. They lead and choose the
restaurant teams - managing, training and scheduling all staff -
and oversee all restaurant administration, maintaining the
restaurant's operational systems, overseeing financial reporting
and banking, and ensuring Salata's food quality is of the highest
standard and guests are happy.
What's Required: General Managers keep the guests happy and the
restaurants humming with excellent customer service skills, an eye
for perfection and cleanliness, excellent organizational skills and
a positive attitude. Management experience is required and a sound
background in hiring, financial reporting, and operations is a
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all
- Must have open availability; willing to work nights, weekends
- Resolves employee issues including shift call-outs according to
- Generates weekly schedule to control labor cost.
- Collects and accounts for all money transactions on a daily
- Coordinates bank deposits, daily invoicing and all other
- Reviews employment applications, recruits, interviews, hires
and trains all new employees.
- Recommends the promotion and/or termination of employees.
- Conducts all performance management duties, Inc. Written and
verbal staff evaluations and corrective actions
- Coordinates all store food orders accurately and completely
based on company goals.
- Observes all personnel at the beginning and throughout their
shift for compliance with appearance and uniform policies, customer
service expectations, quality control and company standards.
- Must be able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Any and all other duties assigned or requested.
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive description of
the General Manager duties.
Required Management Criteria:
Aside from possessing excellent interpersonal, organizational,
leadership and communication skills the following will be
- Minimum of 1 year restaurant management experience.
- Tenure - Candidate must have no more than two (2) jobs in the
last five (5) years.
- High school or equivalent
- Management: 1 year
- Driver's License
Keywords: Salata, Alpharetta , Restaurant Manager - General Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!