Sr Engineer Program Manager
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our globalteam of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in aneco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possibleto
breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing coolthings. That's
why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
careeropportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program
specific performance within Honeywell Intelligrated. You will be
the technical leader and be the primary decision maker for program
cost, schedule and technical issues. You will lead a team in the
prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and
drive overall program performance.
- Works with Software Leadership to develop and implement a project
portfolio management strategy to include obtaining business
alignment on in-progress initiatives, a prioritization model for
ensuring that alignment, and a demand management model for the
introduction of new project activity
- Works with PMO Leadership to regularly review and evaluate
opportunities to improve the project management best practices in
order to achieve higher maturity in PPM.
- Supervises project managers to deliver on the agreed-upon PMO
goals and objectives, and directs the needed end-to-end PMO work
effort, ensuring individual projects are following program
- Ensures the implementation of project methodologies are in place
by overseeing the training and coaching program
- Responsible for the program scorecard and communication practices
to build a robust mechanism for the essential communication of
project status and updates to all stakeholder
- Monitors day-to-day project management and ensuring projects are
on schedule and within budget
- Builds and maintains relationships with Software Leadership and
key PMO stakeholders, and acts as a trusted advisor
- Work closely with HTS SW team to ensure unity of work including
aligned goals, division of work, and resource assignments, and
standardization of processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- PMP Certification or agreement to work towards certification
- A minimum of 10 years technical experience with engineering or
technical project management
- Strong management operating system that facilitates
- Ensures that departmental core competencies include continuous PE
- Understand of business objectives and more importantly the
ability to interact with our customers
- Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and
implement project objectives.
- Persuade to influence other to accept new concepts, practices,
- Business acumen knowledge of current and emerging practices,
methods, and information relating to discipline and application
within the industry
JOB ID: HRD160275
Location: 13560 Morris Road, Suite 3500, 3rd
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Alpharetta , Sr Engineer Program Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!