Company: Aditi Consulting
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Who We Are
Aditi is a minority-owned business rooted in trust and
collaboration. From our team, to our consultants, and to our
clients, we are committed to delivering quality work, building
lasting relationships, and doing our part to live our values. Our
values, or our SPICE - Socially Conscious, People +
Performance-Driven, Intense, Creative, Ethical - set us apart. We
have created an organization where employees can bring their whole
selves to work while gaining new perspectives and insights from
What We Do
Aditi is a leading, rapidly growing technology solutions company
providing a broad range of services for Fortune 500 clients across
50 states, 7+ industries, with offices in five global delivery
centers. We work at the intersection of business and technology
helping our client partners scale and accelerate their digital
transformations and innovation. Visit us at www.aditiconsulitng.com
to learn more.
Who We Need?
If you consider yourself to be Dynamic, Tenacious, Goal Oriented
and A Creator of Opportunities, you've met your match.
We're looking to expand our Account Management team with a talented
-Account Manager to drive business & revenue results in some of our
key client accounts, by producing a well-managed, profitable, and
growing book of business opportunities.
In this role, you will be client facing & responsible for driving
high-quality sales through deal shaping, negotiation, contract
closure & execution of a key account/pursuit plan.
Successful candidates must thrive in a growing, fast evolving,
people-based culture and be passionate about identifying new client
opportunities and growing the Aditi brand.
We are looking for someone with potential, creativity, energy,
drive, organizational skills & positive attitude to work with the
team to deliver innovative revenue generating results around
Aditi's services and solution offerings.
- - - - - - - -Drive & execute on revenue and sales Quota goals
through effective management of account/pursuit plans, business
development, internal collaboration strategies & account plan
- - - - - - - -Prospect, establish, lead, and grow relationships
with key client personnel & teams (Principle, Director, VP &
C-Level) within the client account, focused on engineering & IT
- - - - - - - -Maintain regular communication (Update activity in
CRM) with the Sales Leader to keep him/her abreast of account
progress & evolve account execution plan.
- - - - - - - -Target the right clients, grow a quality pipeline,
win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective
of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that
- - - - - - - -Individuals in this role will:
- - - - - - - -Manage and close opportunities through the
end-to-end sales cycle.
- - - - - - - -Be responsible for the establishment of a win
strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal
approvals, identification of required resources, management of the
solution/proposition development, complex deal shaping, management
of client interactions and facilitating the negotiations and
- - - - - - - -Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute
to the growth of Aditi.
Demonstrate strong leadership abilities including innate capacity
for strategic thinking, creativity, intellectual curiosity, and a
relentless drive for delivering success.
The ideal candidate will have:
- - - - - - - -2 - 5 years of sales and account management
- - - - - - - -Staffing & Consulting experience is a must
- - - - - - - -Strong verbal and written communication skills;
strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- - - - - - - -Excellent collaboration and team-building
- - - - - - - -Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and
- - - - - - - -Strong process orientation coupled with an ability
to work with virtual teams.
- - - - - - - -Passionate about sales and technology; partners with
clients to ensure growth.
- - - - - - - -Experienced in building relationships with Director
& VP level business decision-makers.
- - - - - - - -Skilled at presenting value around technology
- - - - - - - -Experienced and adept at consistently demonstrating
strong people management skills.
- - - - - - - -Creative and innovative; seen as forward-thinking in
If you believe in Performing and bringing your A- Game, We believe
Competitive base salary
Performance-based bonus programs
Benefits program- PTO, 401k with a company match, Medical benefits
packages that include health, dental, vision and more!
Top all off that with a Fun, Agile, Results driven team! Check us
out on social media.
Are you ready to join us?
Aditi is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-growing career opportunity
with a company that is a leader in the Staffing and Consulting
Services industry, send us an email at email@example.com
with a copy of your most current resume. Thank you and we look
forward to meeting you.
Keywords: Aditi Consulting, Alpharetta , Account Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!