Company: Hobby Lobby
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Retail Co-ManagerAlpharettaGeorgiaJob Description - OverviewDo
you walk the talk?
As a leader in the arts & crafts industry, we seek experienced
retail managers to lead and motivate our store teams to
The Co-Manager position is the first step to becoming a Hobby Lobby
Store Manager because we only promote from within. From Store
Manager you could advance into District Manager and other roles
within the Company. Do you understand the Value of Work?
As a successful Co-Manager you will:
- Manage the operations and merchandising of all seasonal goods
meeting and surpassing financial objectives.
- Demonstrate a thorough KNOWLEDGE of the business learned from
the ground up utilizing all levels of your team as resources.
- Lead your team to accomplish RESULTS in an organized, efficient
and timely process.Job Description - Requirements
- Previous retail management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and work ethic in a fast-paced
- Open to relocation for promotionApplications are only accepted
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Benefits
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal / Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Holiday PaySafety Sensitive position - subject to
pre-employment drug testing where applicable by law.
Hobby Lobby Stores Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring
process call (877) 303-4547.
Job Title#314 Alpharetta Co-ManagerAddress 16380 North Point
Keywords: Hobby Lobby, Alpharetta , Retail Co-Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!