Project Manager - Professional Services
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Lancope is looking to add a Project Manager to our Professional
Services team! At Lancope you will be part of an industry leading
team that creates and delivers leading-edge cyber security
technologies that directly impact our clients.
* Primary point-of-contact within Professional Services, for all
project related activities. Ultimately responsible for ensuring a
successful implementation at the customer's site.
* Act as liaison between sales team and service team to ensure
success with projects and service delivery
* Resource Management: Coordinate activities of the Lancope project
team and customer from project inception through successful
* Integration Management: Devise initial project plan, monitor the
execution of various activities, and coordinate any changes.
* Cost Management: Manage and track project budget, utilization,
and other project-related costs.
* Time Management: Manage and track resource scheduling, and
project time utilization
* Scope Management: Manage changes to project scope, through a
formal change management policy
* Project Communication: Track progress and report status
internally and to clients throughout the project life cycles.
* Risk Management: Identify, analyze, and respond to project risks,
as they occur.
* Quality Management: Lead quality acceptance activities, for each
of the project milestones
* Coordinate transition from Professional Services to on-going
Support, at the completion of the project
* Ability to maintain excellent colleague and customer
* Experience managing Full Life Cycle Solution Delivery
* Familiarity with Risk Management and Quality management.
* Experience anticipating problems and initiating corrective
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* At least 3 years experience in a team-leading/project manager
role with direct responsibility for managing the activities (task
assignments, budgets, schedules, etc.) and successful outcomes of
customer related systems implementations.
* Prior experience should include some security, network, and
technical skills such as, systems integration, software quality
assurance, product development or similar.
* Familiarity with the security and network industry is a big
* Bachelors degree required/Masters preferred
* Willingness to travel, approximately 50%
Keywords: Lancope, Alpharetta , Project Manager - Professional Services, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!