Restaurant Operations Manager
Company: Main Event
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Skills Required--- 2+ Years of Restaurant/Hospitality
Experience--- Proficient in Managing of Cost of Goods Sold +
Labor--- Ability to Lead a Team to Create a Memorable Guest
Experience--- True Leadership Capabilities
JOB DESCRIPTION:The Operations Manager is tasked with leading a
team and managing multiple areas in a fast-paced work environment.
In addition, the Operations Manager is responsible for making
decisions in a timely manner, understanding and achieving financial
goals, and leading their team to work in a collaborative effort to
exceed guest expectations.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT OPERATIONS MANAGER?
- 21+ years of age
- Experience and understanding of managing cost of goods sold and
- The ability to oversee all aspects of the business - from the
smallest details to the big picture
- Experience maintaining an exceptional guest focused
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Developing and leading a team of 30-40 hourly team members to
exceed guest's expectations
- Displaying financial understanding by summarizing/analyzing
information for budgeting revenues, measuring cost of goods sold on
a weekly basis, daily labor and financial management
- Demonstrating proactive leadership by ensuring positive staff
and guest experiences through personal interactions
- Interacting with guest service focused team members in areas of
recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and contentious professional
- Living our core values along with leading others to do so while
collaborating with the management team to achieve high-quality and
- Embracing teamwork while leading others to do the same
PERKS AND BENEFITSMain Event Team Members are expected to give
their best on the job - so we do our part in making sure we give
you what you need to stay motivated, valued and embrace living your
- Awesome culture that's inclusive, rewarding and FUN!
- 50% off food, beverages, activities and unlimited game
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (yes please!)
- We help others grow! (internal promote culture)
- Be part of a New Center Opening Team!
- Our rewards and recognition program rock!
- Benefits, 401K Program, and paid time off
- Our Family Fund helps our Team Members financially in their
time of need
- Paid Parental Leave
Main Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Main Event, Alpharetta , Restaurant Operations Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!