Assistant Studio Manager
Company: Honors Holdings, LLC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionOrangetheory Fitness- MiltonHonors Holdings LLC
is a leading franchisee and operator of Orangetheory Fitness
studios with over 130+ locations in Georgia, Tennessee, South
Carolina, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Kansas,
Virginia, DC, New York, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island.
Orangetheory Fitness is a scientifically designed, one-of-a-kind
group personal training, interval fitness concept. Led by highly
skilled coaches, each Orangetheory Fitness workout incorporate
endurance, strength and power elements through a variety of
equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX suspension
training and free weights.As Assistant Studio Manager, you will be
responsible for creating a positive, high energy, and respectful
OTF studio environment. You are the front line of defense for the
Studio Manager. You are responsible for driving sales and
personally delivering and coaching the studio team on critical
business measures such as Intros Booked, New Joins, Upgrades,
Cancels, Winbacks and Freezes. Assistant Studio Manager duties and
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Begin shift by analyzing upcoming classes and tasks for the day
and setting the team up to win.
- Deliver individual sales goals and manage and motivate the team
to deliver their target.
- Maintain a clean and safe studio for members and team.
- Ensure that all Leads are being properly followed up on by team
members to book intro class in a timely manner using the OTF
- Manage Declined auto-pays and follow up with expiring credit
- Follow up on Missed Guests and work towards getting them back
in the studio.
- Process Freezes/Terminations in a timely manner along with
sending proper email communication to member.
- Ensure that all classes on shift have been reconciled properly
and pre-plan for next days classes.
- Attend weekly leadership meetings with SM, HC, and other
- Act as the point of reference for any member or general
issues/concerns that may arise while the Studio Manager is not
present and report back to Studio Manager to discuss next
- Train and educate SAs for success using the given training
program implemented by your studio manager while adhering to the
- Assist Studio Manager with studio marketing and community
- Assist Studio Manager in planning and leading monthly team
meetings and Sales focused meetings. BenefitsHonors Holdings LLC
offers all full-time employees major medical benefits, long-term &
short-term disability and life insurance options. All employees are
also granted a free Orangetheory membership and receive discounts
on merchandise & apparel. To go the extra mile, Honors Holdings LLC
is the only Orangetheory franchise owner to partner with Cooleaf,
an employee incentive program that awards employees with points
they can redeem for real gift cards via instant download. Merchants
include but are not limited to Amazon, Target, Starbucks, Chipotle,
Whole Foods and more!
Keywords: Honors Holdings, LLC, Alpharetta , Assistant Studio Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!