Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation
solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT
task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service
automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible
Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation,
Stonebranch software is simple, modern and secure. Using its
universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly
orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and
silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact
and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch
serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing,
healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology
institutions. Your Part in this Growth Story:Stonebranch is
searching for a Product Manager who's interested in playing in the
explosive IT automation market. The Product Manager should provide
best-in-class offerings in the area of Real-time Hybrid IT
Automation, Cloud and Data Pipeline to Stonebranch's customers.
Drive the development and roll-out of offerings in order to
maximize the return of our R&D investments. Monitor commercial
performance of products and retire those which are not performing.
Support the marketing organization and drive internal and
promotional communication. Your Impact on The Organization:
- Adherence to and improvement on the financial performance of
offerings against the business plan is a governing
- Identify market opportunities in the space of Real-time Hybrid
IT Automation and evaluate competitive offerings.
- Evaluate, assess and promote technological advances that would
help to enhance our products by increasing usability, improving
maintainability and by reducing implementation cost.
- Contribute to the strategic product plan of the company,
including product positioning, strengths and weaknesses, and areas
of evolution and innovation in the product portfolio. Create a
business case and recommend build vs. buy vs. partner. Include
proposals for candidate products in strategic product planning and
- Monitor commercial performance of products and retire those
which are not performing.
- Support the marketing team by clearly articulating the key
features of the product and why they make our technology unique in
customer events and conferences, but also in analyst
relations.Activities - Strategic Planning
- Qualitative Analysis: Articulate market trends and competitive
position of our offerings, based on own technical analysis of
standards, technology developments and market analysis data.
- Develop a SWOT Analysis and collect information on market size,
market growth, and market share.
- Identify new opportunities for product enhancements or new
- For each project, create business cases and cost justification,
explore strategic relationships to enhance the product offering and
decide on build vs. partner.
- Create short-, mid-, and long-term roadmaps for the responsible
products. For the short-term roadmap obtain development efforts
from R&D organization.
- Identify products, which are not performing and define a phase
out plan if necessary.
- Pricing and positioning: establish a clear positioning and
price model for the responsible offerings.Operational Planning
- Define and prioritize the product specifications ("minimum
required feature set").
- Collect product requirements which are the result of regulatory
actions or changes in relevant standards or required
- Write requirement specifications and agree with the R&D
team on final product specs.
- Closely align available R&D budget with potential
deliveries according to market opportunities.
- Supervise project management for new products. Identify and
mitigate risks in critical product development projects.
- Drive commercialization process and support sales in
identifying a launch customer for new offerings.
- Support complex, strategic customer bids in designing powerful
- Present the product and leverage/articulate its capabilities to
any audience (technical or non-technical) for a variety of purposes
(trade shows, conferences, user group meetings, and customer
- Collaborate with marketing to develop comprehensive marketing
- Provide input to product marketing and positioning
- Support Sales and Marketing with competitive write ups.
- Communicate product changes, enhancements, and updates to
- Provide sales training to our company's sales reps and indirect
channels.What You Will Bring to the Team:
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology and Software
- Strong expertise in Cloud and Data Pipeline
- Strong Business and financial understanding
- Leadership skill with focus on Business, Market and
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and oral)
Why You'll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Workforce fitness program / gym reimbursement
- Excellent health benefits
- 401k to help you save for your future
- Regular social events
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy to rest and
- Convenient North-Atlanta locationAdditional Requirements: To
ensure a safe and welcoming work environment for all employees,
clients, and visitors, Stonebranch, Inc. currently requires all
U.S. based employment candidates to have submitted proof of having
received the final dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to
interviewing on-site in order to be considered for a position at
Stonebranch Inc., unless they have obtained a reasonable
accommodation.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender,
veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.
Keywords: Stonebranch, Alpharetta , Product Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!