Engagement Manager (CE Mgr II) - Strategy, Planning & Integration*
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Customer Engagement (CE) is part of the Marketing Center of
Excellence within Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP). We
connect consumers to the place where dreams come true through the
development of holistic, audience-focused, data-driven
communication plans across offline, digital and direct relationship
We are looking for a Engagement Manager - CE Strategy, Planning and
Integration to join our dynamic team. You will manage the planning,
forecasted spending, message integration and execution of paid
media and owned channel campaigns for your assigned line of
business. You will report to the CE Manager III, CE-Strategy,
Planning and Integration.
- Develop comprehensive, multi-channel paid media and owned
channel plans based on marketing, media, and consumer
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategy, Agency, Creative and CE
teams to collect campaign inputs, present media strategies, manage
campaign message distribution and share performance results and
optimizations for campaigns
- Provide message distribution instructions to Activation
partners across channels.
- Track spend and update media budgets and flowcharts for
accuracy in planning and activation.
- Organize necessary project coordination efforts across internal
departments to ensure successful plan launches (Including Buying,
Creative, Privacy, Platform, and Finance.)
Basic Qualifications :
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Cross-Channel Media Planning
and Media Buying; Broadcast, Digital, Programmatic, or Search
- Demonstrated history partnering and leading diverse expertise
teams, partners, or direct reports within a Marketing organization
- A passion for storytelling through creative and latest media
platforms and vehicles, with executive-level presentation
experience explaining complex media and industry trends.
- Expertise in using Smartsheets, BrandMaker or Workfront.
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or communications,
or equivalent work experience.
Additional Information :
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life.
This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Alpharetta , Engagement Manager (CE Mgr II) - Strategy, Planning & Integration*, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!