Architectural Senior Project Manager, Mixed-Use
Company: Nelson Worldwide
Posted on: June 20, 2022
NELSON is currently seeking a motivated, team-oriented
innovative Senior Project Manager in the our Mixed-Use Studio to
work in our Alpharetta or Atlanta, GA location. We're looking for a
candidate with a strong talent to lead the development and
coordination of projects. Our Senior Project Manager will work on a
broad range of Mixed-Use projects. It will also require someone who
can work collaboratively with a team on multiple projects from
concept to completion, with true passion, creativity, and acute
attention-to-detail. This role will provide tremendous
opportunities and involvement throughout the design and
implementation processes.Key Responsibilities:
- Generate work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in
response to RFP's and other opportunities
- Develop and execute contracts between NELSON and its outside
consultants and clients for services
- Monitor project schedules and budgets as determined by the
- Participate in the design and project delivery process
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of
- Conduct drawing reviews to ensure quality, completeness and
consistency with Client requirements
- Manage the project contract performance and process,
understanding the scope, budget, and quality agreed to by the
- Determine project staffing assignments by identifying the skill
sets required to execute specific tasks.
- Establish both quantitative and qualitative goals and
objectives for each project.
- Effectively manage team members to maintain positive
interaction, while ensuring the highest product quality, meeting
client expectations within the approved fee budget, project budget
and project schedule
- Responsible for leading and coordinating efforts of work done
by design team
- Responsible for communication with external stakeholders
- Participate in local management meetings to review all projects
status and provide recommendations for corrective actions when
- Strong knowledge in construction drawings and construction
admin/ on-site coordination.
- Ability to coordinate consultants through all phases of design,
including MEP Engineers, Structural Engineers, etc.
- Ability to spark collaboration amongst all design team members
to deliver a successful project.
- Manage design fees and workplans for design team
- Embrace specific steps to create, develop and promote a diverse
workforce and to promote an inclusive environmentQualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working in the field of
Interior Design or Architecture and at least 5+ years of project
- Revit skills and AutoCAD skills required.#LI-LM1
Keywords: Nelson Worldwide, Alpharetta , Architectural Senior Project Manager, Mixed-Use, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!