Water Project Manager
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Job description: SUMMARY Looking for aProject Manager to join
our Atlanta Water Team working on water infrastructure-specific
projects in the Atlanta region. Our Project Manager will manage
projects consisting of design reports, studies, technical
memoranda, detailed plans, and specifications. Must be capable of
working closely with clients to ensure their expectations of
services are exceeded. TheProject Managerwill also assist the
Atlanta Region Business Team Leader in managing and mentoring
internal staff, coordinating schedules, monitoring budgets, and
ensuring the delivery of quality products are up to par.
ThisProject Managerwill also be included in client meetings, as
well as, at industry conferences. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to be technically competent with water or wastewater
engineering and civil engineering.
- A leader who will proficiently manage scope, budget, and
schedule for a team of multi-disciplined (civil, process,
structural, mechanical, electrical, and I&C) project engineers,
design engineers, and CAD Technicians in the development of various
Water Business Line projects.
- Prepare and execute Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Conduct Construction engineering administration management,
excluding construction observation, for local projects.
- Be responsible for continuing education and learning based on
project needs, as well as the overall needs of the team.
- Lead internal and external project workshops Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in civil or environmental engineering
- Four or more years of similar of multi-discipline
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Prior managing experience in water and wastewater design
- Strong knowledge base of engineering principles related to
water and wastewater infrastructure and/or facility projects
- Great communication skills and be passionate about client
service and the water industry
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and
- Some travel may be required when deemed necessary Why is This a
Great Opportunity: Work with a national engineering firm thatoffers
its employees programs such as company-paid professional
memberships, company support for industry licenses, and continuing
education opportunities that foster a progressive atmosphere.
Provides the tools, resources, and environment to develop leaders,
stimulate ideas, and accomplish projects. By offering highly
competitive salary packages, attractive benefits, and a
comprehensive wellness program; This companywalks the talk when it
comes to work-life balance.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Alpharetta , Water Project Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!