Sr Director Marketing- Air Conditioning Technology
Company: International Executive Service Corps
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Director Marketing- ATC
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate
their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG,
you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to
challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill-and
equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our
colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver
sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading
- LG is 1 of 4% of US Companies that Pays 100% of monthly Health
insurance Premiums for employees and eligible dependents.
- Personalized career development Plans
- Competitive Pay for performance, Annual performance
- Retirement plan that vests day one
Come join the team!
Be with the Industry Innovation Leader
We are currently seekinga Sr. Director of Marketing to join our
dynamic team inAlpharetta, GAas part of the Air Conditioning
Technologies Marketing Team!
Reporting to the Air Conditioning Technologies SVP, the Sr Director
of Marketing will be responsible for leading and implementing the
marketing approach to support short, mid-term and long-term
strategic objectives. The role is responsible for creating
strategic direction for the B2B Air Conditioning Technologies
Marketing Team. This involves initiation, development and
coordination of Best in Class integrated marketing communication
plans and programs utilizing a variety of media to publicize LG
products. Leads development of US Residential and Commercial
marketing messaging strategies as well Channel Partner marketing
program. Directs the creation and placement of traditional and
digital marketing plans to support sales and profit objectives.
Develops and directs marketing budget and leads the marketing team
in building the LG brand to drive Air Conditioning Technologies
growth. The successful individual will ensure branding consistency,
central brand messaging, and clarity and quality of all product
The Sr Director of Marketing will manage the brand marketing,
advertising, media, and PR strategies. The individual will work
closely with key partners in product development, sales, customer
service as well as dealers and distributors. This individual will
be considered one of the key internal and external representatives
of the brand and must be able to successfully engage their audience
The successful candidate must be 100% engaged in the everyday
business, must know how to set priorities and develop the right
strategies, and deliver on the said deadlines. The Director of
Marketing must assess the effectiveness of marketing programs and
determine/ensure ROI on marketing investments. As leader of the
marketing team,you will be responsible for ensuring the corporate
objectives for the Business Solutions brand are met. This position
is responsible for developing and leading the marketing strategies
and tactics to:
- Architect and implement complex digital marketing platform
tools and synchronize with global platforms and
- Effectively use social media and digital media solutions to
reach targeted audiences
- Build broad-based marketing plans to cover the HVAC industry
for breadth of exposure and brand enhancement
- Develop deep and detailed plans for existing customers for
better depth of knowledge and relationships
- Impact the conversion of new high value target customers into
active LG customers
- Stitch together effective event plans combining; virtual,
customer organized, industry standard and webinar activities in a
market with dynamic needs
- Create & provide new product launch communication. Support &
manage national programs including LG Pro program.
- Manage creative, media, PR, collateral, branding
- Trade show execution.
- Travel required 20%
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Customer-Focused: Communicates and supports a vision for the
Technical Support Team that generates excitement, enthusiasm and
commitment to ACT mission to serve and partner with our customers.
Engage in breakthrough thinking ("think out of the box") and be
willing to take risks. An inspirational role model and visionary,
who is always leading and advocating for the customer.
- Business Acumen: Strong analytical skills balanced with sound
business judgment. Able to effectively analyze complex financial
and business issues and develop appropriate solutions to improve
performance through continuous improvement in a timely and
- Results-Driven: Broad business-oriented thinker with a global
perspective, who is capable of delivering world-class results
against aggressive goals and stretch targets.
- Solutions-Oriented: Creates a climate that encourages
innovation and receptivity to change. Manages change and implements
effective change strategies to realize goals and objectives of the
- Thought Leadership: Foresees future trends and events and works
with the team to develop strategies to face future challenges and
meet the needs of internal and external customers and other
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field is
required; an MBA is preferred.
- 10 years of experiencein leadership marketing roles with major
consumer brand durable goods companies is required.
- Experience in Product Marketing as it pertains to product
marketing communications and product management strongly
- Must havebrand, channel and digital marketing
- Experience in managing complex projects with national
advertising agency, external marketing teams, and distributor
partners to maximize ROI and deliver the branding strategy is
- Professional experience in B2B marketing required.
- Experience in B2B marketing in a relationship-focused business
model (as opposed to transactional) is required. Includes product
marketing, value proposition development and strategic leadership
- Demonstrated successes working effectively with sales teams is
- Budget management experience, including PR, advertising,
creative services and production is required.
- Proven leadership/management skills with effective oral,
written and interpersonal communication skills is
- Must be a highly engaged leader who is cognizant of the changes
in the marketplace.
- Ability to build consensus and obtain organizational alignment
for initiatives is required.
- Strong prioritization, project management, time management and
organizational skills is preferred;
- Detail-oriented and who can also think
strategically/communicate strategic implications is
- Must have the ability to build/maintain effective relationships
in a team-oriented, high demand environment
LG Electronics, USA Inc. and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal
employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race,
color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company
takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and
employees are treated during employment without regard to any of
Keywords: International Executive Service Corps, Alpharetta , Sr Director Marketing- Air Conditioning Technology, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!