Part Time Night Waste Management Collector Starting at $22/hr Truck Required
Company: Valet Living
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Do you own a pickup truck or a vehicle with a trailer? - If so,
Valet Living is hiring for apartment trash collectors, and we are
seeking individuals to join our team. You will use your pickup
truck or trailer to transport trash bags from residents' doorsteps
to the trash compactor on the community property. - There is no
offsite driving or dumping - all activity is done on the apartment
community property. If you are looking to earn some extra income
and enjoy working outdoors and staying active, this might be a
great opportunity for you. We are an essential business that
continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours,
consistent pay, and promotional advancement opportunities. Work
close to home. - We service multiple apartment communities and will
attempt to assign you to a property that is within a 10-15 minute
drive. We offer an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid
training. - No experience is necessary. Job Duties:
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local
apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or
dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no
offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Take required photos (arrival, departure, tracking,
non-compliance) during service utilizing our company's App
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday.
Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-4 hours per shift with shifts starting at either 7:00pm
or 8:00pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times and
Sundays may require more hours)
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week What You Get:
- Great pay - pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers
will receive the higher part of our pay range to compensate for the
use of their vehicle.
- A $3/hr Travel Allowance may be offered based on commute
distance and select properties serviced
- Get paid as you earn using EarnIn**.
- All driving is done while on community property - no offsite
driving or dumping.
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals
(up to $500 for part-time and $2500 for full-time)
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors Safety statement:
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering,
gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals
that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19
protocols. What We Require:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is
- A valid driver's license and current auto insurance in your
name (or listed as driver on policy) for your vehicle is required
**EarnIn is a mobile app that gives people access to their money as
they earn it - without waiting for payday.
Keywords: Valet Living, Alpharetta , Part Time Night Waste Management Collector Starting at $22/hr Truck Required, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!