Product Manager, Salesforce Service CRM
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company
with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver
innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance
companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial
processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives
and support healthier communities.
Product Manager, Salesforce Service CRM
We're looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial Product Manager
to help lead the development of Service CRM platform within
Salesforce. As the owner of this product, the Salesforce Product
Manager will be responsible for building, maintaining, and
executing against a technology roadmap that improves our internal
team's ability to work effectively, scale our technology
capabilities to support and improve customer experience. The ideal
candidate will be able to blend strategy and technical skills to
continue building upon this application.
What will I be responsible for in this job?
- The Product Manager will own the strategy, roadmap, and
execution of Service Salesforce platform experiences for
- Develop vision for the ideal customer and agent experience and
initiate/ lead projects to realize this vision.
- Execute flawlessly on major product/feature launches through a
deep understanding of the product vision, desired customer
experience and attention to details throughout the development
- Establish and maintain development priorities across the
service organization and work with key partners by ensuring
understanding of the product vision and its importance and
developing reciprocal win-win relationships.
- Develop business requirements for roadmap items and ensure they
get translated correctly into product requirements and user
- Own the product backlog, creating Jira stories to capture user
needs, and performing testing to ensure solutions deployed are fit
- Continuously groom backlog items and ensure that an agreed
scope is always ready to move into development.
- Assist in support escalations (production issues) and help
drive the resolution
- Understand and help enforce development standards and best
practices as defined by the Salesforce architect
- Continually develop and test ideas through usability tests,
user research, and other research methodologies.
- Develop and manage KPIs and prioritize work to achieve
- Own communication with stakeholders of all levels to ensure the
goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate prioritization
discussions, gain alignment, and provide transparency and input
into the product development process
- Understand product growth potential and future opportunities
that may benefit the business.
- Provide thought leadership and help define the product through
deep stakeholder partnership, and assessing opportunities using a
hypothesis-driven approach focused on delivering outcomesWhat are
- 5+ years' experience developing product features from ideation
- 5 + years' experience creating and writing effective Agile user
stories, creative briefs, formal business requirement
- Experience supporting Salesforce / Knowledge of Salesforce
structure and capabilities What critical skills are needed for this
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and
assertions of business value
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities
and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Strong technical aptitude - Able to drive technically complex
projects for the CRM and be responsible for turning that complexity
into a simple user experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills, leading teams of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to communicate findings/insights clearly to both technical
and non-technical audiences
- Self-driven with high customer empathy and a strong focus on
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is a plus Working
- General office demands Work Location:
- Fully Remote - U.S. How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 20%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
reimbursement Unique Benefits :
- Flexible work environments
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change
Healthcare University for continuous professional learning &
development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs,
community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
- Educational assistance programs
- US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching
- Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on
location specific benefits and paid time off policies
- Learn more at
- Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available
for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity
and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique
experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different
perspectives into our work and relationships.
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in
advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen
our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences,
and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8)
BRGs. Learn more at Feeling Inspired? Ready to ? Apply today!
New York and New Jersey Residents Only : The salary range for New
York City, NY and Westchester County, NY is $122,590 - $237,600.
The salary range for Ithaca, NY is $106,600 - $198,000. The salary
range for Jersey City, NJ is $127,920 - $237,600. Pay is based on
several factors including but not limited to education, work
experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change
Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits
package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k
contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility
requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with
Change Healthcare, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion :
---At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and
inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences.
By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into
our work and relationships.
---Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing
diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our
understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and
help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs.
Learn more at
Feeling Inspired? Ready to ? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety
and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such,
some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination
status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require
COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment.
Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as
well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will
obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to
employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination
protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the
supplemental information at .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the
subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change
Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you
acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare's
Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the
Collection of Personal Information .
. click apply for full job details
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Alpharetta , Product Manager, Salesforce Service CRM, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!