Product Management Summer Intern
Posted on: May 24, 2023
The Summer Internship Program is a 10-week program from May
23rd- July 29th. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is looking for students
who are rising senior and/or masters students who will be
graduating July 2023.
Primary Location: Alpharetta, Ga
About the Role:
- Intern will participate in comprehensive new hire training and
support all aspects of LexisNexis Risk Solutions.
- Specific duties and projects will vary based on departmental
needs and intern skillset, but will provide real-world, hands-on
experiences. Program Highlights
- Networking events with recruiters who will teach interns how to
utilize LinkedIn, format resumes and help them interview to get
them prepared for a full-time position
- Lunch and learn with top-level executives and have an
opportunity to network
- Interns have the opportunity to visit company suite for
sporting events, participate in volunteer events and work with
peers to create lifelong relationships What You'll Do
- Learn and exhibit growth in product management principles and
- Support product teams with the delivery of product-related
materials to the appropriate marketing and sales organizations
which convey the purpose and details of the product, definition of
its user, benefits to the customer, customization capabilities and
- With leadership guidance, answer internal and external customer
questions, support Client Engagement, and resolve non-complex
- Track revenue and transaction volume, including variances.
- Gather and prepare information for management and financial
reports, and provide observations on trends and issues as directed
by management. Do You Have?
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Risk Management, Actuarial
Science, English, Statistics or Journalism
- Conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures
within a discipline typically acquired through a college or
university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office
Suite required, especially Excel.
- Develops competency and expands knowledge of the organization
by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures
to solve routine problems
- Ability to utilize multiple communication methods including
telephone, in-person, email, webinars, video conferencing -
internally and externally. Mentors
- Each intern will have a dedicated mentor within technology to
assist in guiding the interns through their daily functions as well
as help them navigate the working world in a corporate
RELX is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are
considered for and treated during employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified
individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable
accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual
should please contact email@example.com or if you are based
in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120..
Keywords: LexisNexis, Alpharetta , Product Management Summer Intern, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...