Client Services Manager
Posted on: May 18, 2019
What you'll be doing...
Perform the transition task of defining and implementing the
Service Level Management process, including the following tasks:
Planning, Definition, Review, and Implementation.
- Identify all Service Levels and Key Measurements and map to
system of record.
- Understand and help define/refine the underlying components
which make up and or impact the specific SLAs.
- Ensure SLA measurement requirements are captured in the
solution design, working with internal teams and third party
- Understand and help define the various component metrics
including baseline, normal, high, and decision points on each.
- Ensure Verizon will provide and utilize tools to automate the
monitoring of Verizon products and services against predetermined
benchmarks. Understand the basic design and set up of these tools
in support of monitoring.
- Create and define process for managing internal
operational-level agreements (OLAs).
- Work with TPV Manager to create and develop process for
managing Verizon underpinning contracts (UCs). Verizon will
negotiate performance metrics with its Verizon Agents and Managed
Third Part Providers to meet or exceed the OLAs for Verizon
- Ensure integration of Service Level Management process with all
PMO processes including for example: Incident Management, Risk
Management, Change Management, and Continuous Improvement
- Establish proactive process for monitoring , managing and
tracking Service Level Defaults. Service Level Defaults are
performance levels that fail to meet a specified Service Level
target as defined for each Service Level. Service Level Defaults
will result in Verizon being assessed Performance Credit Decrement
Points as specified in the contract.
- Track monthly and yearly performance as measured by Performance
Credit Decrement Points, understand status at any point, YTD,
This position will be remote.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Documented and successful experience managing and reporting on
Service Level Agreements and related experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Telecommunication/Engineering, Business,
- Five or more years of relevant business experience.
- Certification for ITIL foundation.
- Experience with Contact Centers, IP Telephony, Data and Voice
Network, and Applications Management.
- Process and systems management experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, analyze and provide
- Demonstrated ability to support and work within project
- Excellent abilities in coordinating multiple requests across
- Capability to multi-task.
- Proven to have a high degree of structure and are well
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Proven to be a self-starter.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Alpharetta , Client Services Manager, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!