Requisition Program Manager, Learning & Leadership Development
Company: IOD Incorporated
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
- Program Manager, Learning & Leadership Development Job
2 hours ago(4/3/2019 11:04 AM) Requisition ID 2019-6603 # of
Openings 1 Category (Portal Searching) Human Resources Overview The
Program Manager, Learning & Leadership Development will report to
the Sr. Director of Strategic Leadership Development. This
individual is an agile Learning & Leadership Development
professional with experience in Instructional Design and
Development, Training, Facilitation, and development strategies for
People Leaders and High Potential individuals. This position is
responsible for providing a range of consultancy services for
creating and sustaining a leadership culture, and for planning,
developing and implementing learning and leadership development
programs and initiatives to support the development of highly
effective talent. Responsibilities
- Develop partnerships with organizational leaders, HR Business
Partners and external suppliers to advise on, develop, and
implement comprehensive leadership development programs in
alignment with business strategy; apply business scrutiny as to
what to develop in-house versus purchase.
- Design and facilitate tiered and blended leadership and high
potential programming for mid-level leaders inclusive of coaching,
classroom training, experiential learning, distance learning and
self-paced learning, social media and utilizing leaders across the
enterprise to provide perspective on leadership topics.
- Design and implement measurement strategies to evaluate the
quality and effectiveness of learning, adjust as necessary to meet
and exceed industry benchmark data, and tell the story around
impact from user experiences.
- Scope learning and leadership projects, including number and
level of resources, duration, and budget, and manage Statement of
Work and projects on time and on budget to meet business objectives
and quality measures.
- Develop strong business relationships with external resources
and manage external consultants to support key talent development
initiatives by providing organizational context, facilitating the
implementation of projects, and ensuring that follow-up
effectiveness assessments are conducted.
- Focus on internal client relationships to gain deep
understanding of business priorities to create learning strategies
and roadmaps that support the achievement of strategic and cultural
- Develop and utilize survey instruments and processes for
conducting performance gap analysis, and synthesize the data
gathered to create models and recommendations for training.
- Evaluate existing training programs and resources for impact
and alignment with functional needs. Provide recommendations for
learning experiences that increase reach, impact, and future
- Collaborate in the selection/development of training content
design tools and applications, content management systems, and
learning management systems in collaboration with T&OD
- Partner with T&OD leadership and HR team to support key
talent management processes including the talent and succession
planning process. Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree required; Organizational Learning,
Performance & Change; Learning Design & Technology; Adult Education
& Training, Leadership Development or related field. Master?s
- Five (5) plus years of progressive experience in learning and
leadership development functions required; work experience in a
learning advisor/strategist capacity, designing and developing
training programs for mid to large size companies, and the design,
development, and leadership of effective Organizational Development
- CPLP, CTDP, or other equivalent certifications/training.
- Certified in DDI, Blanchard, Covey, and/or Coaching suites
- Expert knowledge and experience with all types of learning
delivery methods (in-person, virtual, simulation, online courses,
- Experienced with authoring tools e.g. Captivate, Articulate,
Lectora, etc., and online collaboration tools Ability to travel 30%
of the time
Keywords: IOD Incorporated, Alpharetta , Requisition Program Manager, Learning & Leadership Development, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!