Director of Admissions and Outreach
Company: Fusion Academy
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Are you that relentless "Can Do" attitude type with a passion for
genuinely connecting and delivering extraordinary results? We have
an awesome opportunity!
Target Start Date: As soon as possible
Target Opening Date: Fall 2019
The Director of Admissions and Outreach (DAO) serves as the
admissions, marketing, and outreach director for the individual
Fusion campus location. The DAO is both an integral part of the
campus family and the school's ambassador to the community. The DAO
meets extensively with educational and healthcare professionals in
the community, forming new relationships and maintaining existing
ones, so that Fusion is part of an extended family of resources and
support. The DAO is also the initial point of contact for families
inquiring about admission, and a vital contributor to on-campus
events and culture. To excel in these dual missions, a DAO must be
able to find multiple balances: between numbers and relationships,
confidence and vulnerability, connection and autonomy, passion and
compassion. Amazing Fusion DAOs are driven, creative and poised.
They communicate with great clarity and empathy. They bond with
students, families, staff and professionals. They know their
audience and tend to impress. They hit targets and touch hearts. If
this role sounds like the right sort of adventure for you, please
send a letter of interest and your resume.
Here?s some of what you?ll be doing day to day:
- Promoting Fusion enrollment opportunities and programs to
professionals such as therapists, psychiatrists, and educators in
the surrounding communities, via phone calls, emails and
face-to-face visits both on and off campus.
- Developing new relationships with local associations &
community-based organizations and maintaining existing
relationships with these groups by attending group meetings.
- Creating opportunities to bring visitors onto the Fusion
- Recording and reporting key metrics through use of internal
- Managing a marketing, outreach and admissions budget.
- Coordinating school marketing, public relations and event
- Developing an annual community awareness and outreach plan.
- Coordinating a Parent Ambassador Group and organizing Parent
- ?Owning? the student admissions process, including initial
inquiries from parents, campus tours, and ensuring a ?celebrity
experience? for the enrolling family.
- Utilizing Social Media outlets to post updates about the
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
- A background in counseling and/or education - This is an
important consideration as all outreach is conducted with
professionals in mental health and education consultants.
- School admissions experience
- Proven track record in sales & outreach (therapeutic, clinical,
or educational sales & outreach preferred)
- Patience and a problem-solving approach to issues
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook (preferred)
- A strong goal and results orientation
- A high level of integrity and professionalism
- Persuasive oral and advanced written communication skills
- High customer service focus
- Personal motivation and passion about achieving goals and
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management System
- An ability to be understand and report on goals/metrics
- Enthusiasm and flexibility
Job Type: Sales, Education, Marketing
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: 3 to 5 years in sales is ideal. Licensed social work,
therapist, counselor experience in mental health field will be
considered. Preferably this experience is coupled with sales
experience where there is a track record of outward facing roles
representing a high quality brand. Marketing a school or addiction
program or thereapeuitc program is a plus.
Manages Others: No
Member of School Leadership Team: Yes
Required Travel: Daily travel in the local school community
visiting with mental health professionals, counselors, education
consultants, and organizations involved in adolescent mental health
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation: excellent quarterly payout bonus opportunities are
available in addition to $58,000.00 - $62,000.00 base salary. Full
benefit package including Fusion offers a full complement of
benefits including health, dental, 401K, basic life insurance, long
term disability insurance, and AD&D insurance vacation and
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Keywords: Fusion Academy, Alpharetta , Director of Admissions and Outreach, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!