Senior Product Manager - Integration Platform
Posted on: October 12, 2019
THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create
software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of
digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise
Information Management. #LI-POST
OpenText is looking for a Senior Product Manager with API
integration experience and iPaaS in the Business Network (BN)
business unit. The Senior Product Manager develops the product
strategy, drives the definition and the delivery of product
releases and is responsible for the full life cycle of the product.
She/he works closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the
product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and
can be successfully rolled out.
In this role the Senior Product Manager will drive the Business
Network products within the portfolio and across product portfolios
incorporating the best solutions in OpenText into the Business
Network offerings. Driving initiatives on roadmaps for the full
Business Networks and Opentext offerings. This role will require a
strong understanding of API s, iPaaS, SaaS solutions, and managed
services delivery and support models.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the development and
implementation of the strategic plan for a product. They maintain
close relationships with the market (customers, evaluators, and
potentials) for awareness of market needs, defining market
requirements, development of solutions, package the features into
product releases and manage Agile product backlogs. She/he works
closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap
can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be
successfully rolled out. This position involves close interaction
with sales, marketing, development leads, product architects, and
key customers. A strong technical background is required.
You are great at:
* Discovering and validating market problems (both existing and
* Seeking new market opportunities by leveraging the company s
* Providing oversight of strategy, technical, and marketing aspects
of the product
* Creating and maintaining the business plan including pricing
* Determining buy/build/partner decisions
* Approving final marketing and go-to-market plans
* Conducting technology assessments
* Determining integration approach and plan
* Analyzing the competitive landscape
* Working with key customers, analysts and members of the field
organization to gather requirements for future releases and
feedback on current releases.
* Maintaining the product roadmap and representing it for the
product internally and externally
* Monitoring and incorporating industry innovations
* Defining user personas for individual products
* Writing and prioritizing product requirements and use cases
* Working closely with product development scrum teams to ensure
product is built to specifications
What it takes:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information systems,
engineering, business, and an MBA is a plus.
* More than 5 years of experience in Product Management, SaaS
solutions, iPaaS or integration broker products.
* Strong customer orientation and comfortable in sales situations,
proven through former activities
* Strong background in consumer or enterprise software user
experience strategy, design, and development
* Ability to handle large-scale project management for concurrent
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle process and
* Willingness to travel globally approximately 10%
* Entrepreneurial and self-motivated, business oriented
* Strong leadership skills
* Effective at influencing and convincing others into action yet
able to also be a good team member/player
* Enthusiastic, sees problems as opportunities, and proactively
develops knowledge and skills needed.
* Understand and articulate customers viewpoints and perspectives,
the problems, challenges and opportunities customers face in their
businesses and how customers use, or could use, the product(s) to
* Proactively interacts and establishes rapport with people of
diverse styles, backgrounds and job positions/levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all
* Accustomed to work in an international environment involving
multiple development sites on various time zones.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best
talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry,
disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual
orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the
recruitment process please email email@example.com
Keywords: OpenText, Alpharetta , Senior Product Manager - Integration Platform, Executive , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!