Assistant General Manager (Rooms)
Company: Hilton Atlanta Airport
Posted on: November 15, 2019
Location: US-GA-Atlanta# of Openings: 1Category: Front DeskPosition
Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: ExemptAbout Us
Exciting things are happening at the Hilton Airport Atlanta and you
want to be part of our pre - renovation team, where we believe in
our family style leadership model. Our primary focus is on driving
the development of our team to limits to unknown within the brand
and ownership! Additionally our family enjoys the free
transportation to and from MARTA station to the hotel and free
lunch and dinner during working hours.
Lead all operational managers to success on daily, weekly, monthly
and annual action plans related to property strategic plan. Act as
General Manager in his/her absence when necessary.
- Lead all operational managers to success on daily, weekly,
monthly and annual action plans related to property strategic
- Plan, organize, facilitate, attend, and/or participate in
various hotel and departmental meetings. Ensure compliance of brand
standard operating procedures and policies.
- Develop and manage execution of Rooms/Food and Beverage
division budgets and revenue forecasts. Develop and implement
controls for expense management, such as utilizing labor management
- Interview, hire, train, develop, recommend performance
evaluations, resolve problems, and recommend discipline and/or
termination when appropriate of staff members.
- As a member of the Executive Committee for the property, the
Assistant General Manager is expected to help create and execute
the financial objectives of the hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience, preferably in both
Rooms and FandB.
- Computer literacy and financial management required.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans,
security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations,
preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget
forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and
- Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Hilton Atlanta Airport, Alpharetta , Assistant General Manager (Rooms), Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!