Company: CSI Laboratories
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:Diagnostic cancer laboratory
transcription/reporting. Responsible for accurate/timely
transcription and appropriate distribution of dictated
diagnostic/interpretive oncology reports; to include
immunohistochemical, histology, summaries, and flow cytometry
reports.Hours: Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM* This is not a
remote position. This is an in-house position, located at our
Alpharetta, GA office/laboratory.Summary of Essential Job
- Transcription and QA of dictated diagnostic/interpretive
- Create and type corrected, addended, and amended reports
- Complete reports with maintenance of at least 94%
- Complete reports in a time-efficient manner consistent with the
specified required "turn-around-time."
- Can accession a summary with moderate supervision.
- Efficiently manage dictation files/voice module software.
- Answer department e-mails with moderate supervision.
- Manage the daily department tickets via the ticketing system
with moderate supervision.
- Works independently as much as possible.
- Effectively communicate with pathologists, team members, and
- Has basic computer skills (can maneuver through the LIS
efficiently, basic outlook skills, can create, save, and name Word
and Excel files), and can use Shorthand (word expander program)
- Can follow and maintain basic department workflow and
- Maintenance and filing of flow slides (in-house
- Other duties as required by Dept. Manager.Minimum
Requirements:Education experience: High school diploma or
equivalent. Documented completion of formal medical transcription
training or related coursework.Work experience: Three years minimum
experience as a medical transcriptionist, with preferably a minimum
of one year of experience in oncology-specific
transcription.Non-technical laboratory personnel must complete at
least six hours of continuing education annually.
Keywords: CSI Laboratories, Alpharetta , Medical Transcriptionist, Healthcare , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!