Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: WellBe Senior Medical
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Home Health opening in Alpharetta, Georgia. About Us:
Come reimagine care with us! We re on a mission to change the way
medical care is delivered around the country.
By supplying home-based medical care to patients who need it most,
WellBe is changing lives by providing care wherever our patients
call home. WellBe s primary care services are delivered by a team
of licensed clinicians in the comfort of the patient s home. By
combining the strength of physicians, nurse practitioners, social
workers, paramedics, and other healthcare professionals, WellBe
delivers an extra level of support to the patients we serve in
This high-risk population is typically underserved and challenged
with access to care which we provide. To address these problems, we
have elected to bring the care to the patient, instead of trying to
bring the patient to the care. WellBe s clinician-led geriatric
care teams provide concierge-level medical care and social support
in the home as well as delivering and coordinating across the
entire care continuum from chronic care and urgent care in the home
to hospital to skilled nursing facility to assisted living to
palliative care, to end-of-life care.
Joining WellBe means joining a growing, purpose-driven organization
to deliver the highest quality care to our senior communities and
to make an impact on lives every day.
WellBe s Culture is Welcoming
- Be part of something important:
- Be part of pioneering a new way of healthcare that is
revolutionizing the industry.
- A patient-focused environment that ensures patients can live a
fulfilling life whatever their health level is. Our focus is to
give our patients more good days.
- Give yourself incredible opportunities:
- Growth and development opportunities across expanding markets
in the company and celebrate success on a global scale.
- Training in the WellBe model and team-based care. Full
in-person orientation, vision, mission, and values introduction,
and instilling cultural ideals. Respect and trust for how you work
and how you make a difference.
- Work as part of a collaborative team with a strong team
- You own your role, contribute to the team, and feel the
enormous impact on lives.
- Leadership that listens, trusts, empowers, and supports.
- Empowerment and ownership for solving problems that arise and
doing the right thing in each interaction.
- Pioneering a new way of healthcare that is revolutionizing the
industry. What we offer:
- Full-time permanent, work seeing patients in their home,
traveling around to other home locations. Work during the daytime,
flexible schedule, and on-call rotation.Rich and competitive total
rewards package including health benefits, dental, vision, life
insurance, dependent care reimbursement, STD/LTD, 401k match with
immediate vesting, paid time off / floating holidays,
commuter/transportation (mileage) reimbursement, and educational
- The opportunity to work with a progressive company, who is
making a difference each day with every patient. About the
Our APCs are critical to our team that provides compassionate care
to the frailest elderly who have chronic and acute illnesses or
injuries living in their homes. They deliver primary, urgent and
acute medical care to a wide variety of patients. The Nurse
Practitioner will be accountable for caring for patients,
maintaining accurate and current patient records, and scheduling
initial, urgent, and follow-up appointments to patients as
required. The successful candidate will work as a team with our
physicians, social workers, paramedics, and care team coordinators
to assist in delivering concierge care to every patient. We offer a
positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work
together for the good of the patient.
WellBe APC - Nurse Practitioner - What to Expect:
- Practices the WellBe mission: To help our patients lead
healthier, meaningful lives by delivering the most Complete
- Partners with other clinicians in the Care Community managing
the health and wellbeing of patients living in their homes.
- Responsible engaging attributed patient into WellBe
- Provides primary care to patients in the home
- Facilitates staff, patient, and family decision making by
providing educational resources.
- Performs initial patient screenings/physical examinations
creates appropriate assessment/plan
- Addresses urgent care needs of the patients as needed
- Collaborates with community team to complete care
- Orders, interprets, and analyzes diagnostic tests and determine
the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment
- Prescribes and manage medications and treatments as
appropriate, including but not limited to psychopharmacological
- Updates patient records and check records for accuracy at each
- Delivers quality care while maintaining all company metrics
pertaining to appropriate documentation/coding, HEDIS measures,
engagement of patients, and managing medical expense.
- Serves as a resource for patients in delivering ongoing care
information, counseling and guidance for any patients with critical
- Refer to internal/external resources as appropriate such as
WellBe behavioral health protocols
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team and participate in
regularly scheduled team meetings
- Maintain required licensure and certification
- Deliver palliative care, and when needed, end of life care to
patients and families
- Facilitates family meetings with WellBe community team, to help
with complicated family dynamics and goals of care
- Other tasks needed to accomplish team s objectives/goals WellBe
Senior Medical is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace
diversity, inclusion, and equity and encourage all interested
readers to apply at
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding
work performed by an employee assigned to this position
classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify,
change, or rescind the work assignments of this position.
Management also reserves the right to make reasonable
accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the
essential functions of this role.
Job: Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Full-Time Job Level:
Day Job, 8 am, 5 pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. Light On-call, no
evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Nursing, Work from Home
Opportunity,Regular, Flexible, Pay, Geriatric population
Keywords: WellBe Senior Medical, Alpharetta , Nurse Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!