Preoperative Travel RN
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: December 9, 2018
A PRE OP Travel Nurse position is open for a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients who are preparing for a surgical procedure for a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
At Jackson you'll enjoy a supportive, ambitious culture that's been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months PRE OP experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Alpharetta , Preoperative Travel RN, Healthcare , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!