Restaurant Manager - General Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Salata is committed to the highest quality in everything we do -
especially our people!We're looking for team members at all levels
who strive for the best in life - who value a spotless, supportive
and flexible work environment; who care about our customers and the
healthy and fresh food we serve; and who want the opportunity to
grow.At Salata, there is no menu - our salads and wraps are fully
customizable. In that spirit, we offer flexible schedules for a
diversity of styles and personalities, along with competitive pay
and benefits.Salata General Managers are chefs, bankers, trainers,
schedulers, administrators, and leaders. They lead and choose the
restaurant teams - managing, training and scheduling all staff -
and oversee all restaurant administration, maintaining the
restaurant's operational systems, overseeing financial reporting
and banking, and ensuring Salata's food quality is of the highest
standard and guests are happy.What's Required: General Managers
keep the guests happy and the restaurants humming with excellent
customer service skills, an eye for perfection and cleanliness,
excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude. Management
experience is required and a sound background in hiring, financial
reporting, and operations is a plus.Responsibilities Include:
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all
- Must have open availability; willing to work nights, weekends
- Resolves employee issues including shift call-outs according to
- Generates weekly schedule to control labor cost.
- Collects and accounts for all money transactions on a daily
- Coordinates bank deposits, daily invoicing and all other
- Reviews employment applications, recruits, interviews, hires
and trains all new employees.
- Recommends the promotion and/or termination of employees.
- Conducts all performance management duties, Inc. Written and
verbal staff evaluations and corrective actions
- Coordinates all store food orders accurately and completely
based on company goals.
- Observes all personnel at the beginning and throughout their
shift for compliance with appearance and uniform policies, customer
service expectations, quality control and company standards.
- Must be able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Any and all other duties assigned or requested.This posting is
not intended to be an all-inclusive description of the General
Manager duties.Required Management Criteria:Aside from possessing
excellent interpersonal, organizational, leadership and
communication skills the following will be required:
- Minimum of 1 year restaurant management experience.
- Tenure - Candidate must have no more than two (2) jobs in the
last five (5) years.
- High school or equivalent
- Management: 1 year
- Driver's License
Keywords: Salata, Alpharetta , Restaurant Manager - General Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!