Posted on: January 15, 2022
System ID: 761514
Category: Food Service
Employment Status: Full-Time
Unit Name: FISERV ALPHARETTA
Unit Contact: John Giannottti
Target Hourly Rate: 16
#IN #CB #HS
This position is Monday-Friday, 6:30am-230pm (approx) in a
NO WEEKENDS / NO NIGHTS / HOLIDAYS OFF
VACCINATION IS REQUIRED
Full Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee should
have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall
rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a
healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We
also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings
programs and access to our employee assistance program and other
discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to
The Barista II will provide exceptional customer service while
making hand-crafted, quality beverages. Baristas take orders and
make coffee, tea and other drinks to customer specifications.
Baristas will also operate cash registers and credit card machines.
Baristas field customer complaints or questions while working to
maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery of all
beverages. The general responsibilities of the position include
those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities
of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Greets customers, take orders, mixes and serves hot and cold
beverages such as coffee, espresso, cappuccino, caf-- latte, tea,
chai, fruit blend drinks, etc. while considering customer
- Works to maintain good customer relations and speedy delivery
of all beverages and food items.
- Arranges coffee bar/cart supplies and cups/mugs to make
- Maintains bar/cart area in a neat and sanitary manner.
- Often cleans coffee machines, restaurant areas, restrooms and
- Records all sales, collects money, operates a cash register and
follows all cash-handling procedures as required.
- May sell food items.
- May operate a cash/credit card/electronic payment
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May maintain inventory, stock, and requisitions as well as
complete assigned tasks from management every day.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- Customer Service related work experience.
- Must have knowledge of food preparation, sanitation, standards,
and inventory control systems.
- No previous work experience required.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond to
- Basic food-handling skills.
- Starbucks Baristas will be required to be certified.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to
defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Alpharetta , Barista II, Hospitality & Tourism , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!