Banquet Cook, The Hotel at Avalon
Company: The Hotel at Avalon and Alpharetta
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not
to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts
standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove,
steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt
kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Inspired by the mythical land of Avalon, where the experience of
the "Good Life" is ever-present, The Hotel at Avalon arrives - a
grand reimagining of resort environment, where guests are immersed
in the timeless art of living well. Here at the Hotel at Avalon,
the "Good Life" is ever present in our benefits of becoming an
associate! In addition to our Company's medical, dental, vision,
and retirement benefits, Hotel at Avalon associates also enjoy free
lunch or dinner during your shift in our Associate Cafe, free gated
on-site parking, provided uniforms, and discounted dry cleaning
rates on-site. In addition, you and your family have access to
Marriott's discounted hotel room program at thousands of Marriott
locations around the world. "Think of us as a guide to the
extraordinary, a gateway to the unconventional, a beacon of good
taste".We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified
military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Hotel at Avalon and Alpharetta, Alpharetta , Banquet Cook, The Hotel at Avalon, Hospitality & Tourism , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!