:Part-Time Lead Restaurant - (Benefitted, 30 hour position)
Company: Mattel/American Girl
Posted on: February 14, 2019
American Girl Atlanta (Alpharetta) is looking for a dynamic individual for the Lead Restaurant position to assist the Restaurant Manager with the daily restaurant operations. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, have strong knowledge of both front- and back-of-house operations, and can calmly and diplomatically resolve customer and staff issues, we want to hear from you.
* Support the Restaurant Leadership Team in overseeing staffing, hiring, coaching/training, purchasing/vendor relations, inventories, maintaining food/beverage service standards, and ensuring safety and sanitation standards.
* Assist the team in achieving department revenue and expense goals.
* Ensure customer satisfaction with their dining experience and oversee resolution of any customer service issues.
* Ensure food quality and consistency, special requests and special dietary needs and performs tasks in absence of the Restaurant Leadership Team.
* Work with Restaurant and Store Management teams to deliver exceptional events and programs.
* Maintain on-going communications with both staff and management.
* Maintain and troubleshoot operational issues, including restaurant/kitchen equipment, Guestbridge reservation, POS, and InfoGenesis software systems.
* Leads by example in all areas of the business.
Experience, Education & Skills
* High school degree or equivalent and a Business Management or Restaurant Management college degree, preferred.
* Restaurant experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, with both front and back of house operations exposure, preferred.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Current State Sanitation Certification, ServSafe, and Safe Alcohol Consumption Certification, preferred.
* Strong working knowledge of Eatec system, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), InfoGenesis/Universal Desktop, Guestbridge reservation systems, JTech paging system, POS systems, inventory systems, and basic office equipment (copiers and fax), preferred
* Ability to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant walking and standing, and some heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
ABOUT AMERICAN GIRL
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAT, www.mattel.com), a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, American Girl offers an inspiring world of dolls, content, and experiences that nourish a girl s spirit and help develop her strength of character. Best-selling lines include Truly Me , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , WellieWishers , and American Girl s classic historical characters. The company sells products through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, in its proprietary U.S. experiential retail stores, as well as at specialty retailers nationwide. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions and the praise and trust of parents and educators.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keywords: Mattel/American Girl, Alpharetta , :Part-Time Lead Restaurant - (Benefitted, 30 hour position), Hospitality & Tourism , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!