Restaurant Server, South City Kitchen Avalon
Company: Hiring Companies
Posted on: March 19, 2019
Location: US-GA-Alpharetta# of Openings: 2Category: Food and BeveragePosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Inspired by the mythical land of Avalon, where the experience of the "Good Life" is ever-present, The Hotel at Avalon arrives — a grand reimagining of resort environment, where guests are immersed in the timeless art of living well.
Here at the Hotel at Avalon, the "Good Life" is ever present in our benefits of becoming an associate! In addition to our Company's medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, Hotel at Avalon associates also enjoy free lunch or dinner during your shift in our Associate Cafe, free gated on-site parking, provided uniforms, and discounted dry cleaning rates on-site. In addition, you and your family have access to Marriott's discounted hotel room program at thousands of Marriott locations around the world.
"Think of us as a guide to the extraordinary, a gateway to the unconventional, a beacon of good taste".
Inspired by the mythical land of Avalon, where the experience of the "Good Life" is ever-present, The Hotel at Avalon arrives — a grand reimagining of resort environment, where guests are immersed in the timeless art of living well. Here, graceful, modern Southern hospitality is infused throughout a luxurious walkable community of shopping, dining, lodging, working, and entertaining, all in the heart of Alpharetta, Georgia. Flowing from the hotel, the new Alpharetta Conference Center provides the area's premier meetings and events destination.
We recognize that servers are one of the most important roles in the company. You are on the "front line" spending more time with our guests than anyone else. Your challenge is to combine product knowledge, salesmanship, personality and charm resulting in a complete and joyful dining experience for guests, making each guests' visit a memorable one.
* Hospitably greet, prepare and serve guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts and Fifth Group Restaurant service standards.
* Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
* Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
* Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
* Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
* Hotel experience and/or restaurant experience preferred.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
* Ability to use point of service computer.
* Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
* Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Must have the ability to communicate in English.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Hiring Companies, Alpharetta , Restaurant Server, South City Kitchen Avalon, Hospitality & Tourism , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!