Payroll Service Representative I
Posted on: April 6, 2021
ADP is hiring a Payroll Service Representative. At ADP we are
driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and
perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently
and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support
you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.We
strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Provide proactive and ongoing support to clients on the
MyResource portal clients (via email and telephone).
- Support assigned clients to ensure accurate data input (for new
hires, terminations, deductions, garnnishments, maintenance
changes, etc) and timely submission/processing of payrolls.
- Understand tax concepts (taxable wages, pre tax deductions,
taxes etc), tax setup, tax reports and tax tracers;
Research/resolve client issues relating to Payroll and Tax.
- Manage tax tracersfor clients(receive and submit to San Dimas;
track progress; interpret and explain tracer response letters; take
appropriate steps to resolve client and region action items).
- Understand how myResource interfaces with other ADP products
(401k, PBP, ezlm, FSA); Work with other business units to ensure
proper setup and resolve integration issues
- Provide support to internal associates (fellow PSRs, HRBPs) to
enable Resource to provide TotalService to clients
- Continually maintain/upgrade knowledge of Payroll concepts,
Statutory Changes and ADP Systems (MyResource, Enterprise, AutoPay,
Netsecure, FTS, TOPS) by attending assigned training classes and
- Adhere to region policies with reference to Clarify usage,
retention triggers, daily and weekly checklists of
- 1 year of directly related experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Preference will be given
to candidates who have the following:
- Some College Work
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, and diagram or schedule form
- Ability to manage time and priorities client issues as
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, etc.
- Technical knowledge of internet use Explore our COVID-19 page
https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching
safety, remote work, travel, the hiring interview process, and
more. We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what
you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired
Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc--
as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more
than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people
work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
"Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that
will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock
a world of opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels
innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status,
national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on
personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Payroll Service Representative I, Human Resources , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!