GlobalView - Associate Payroll Specialist
Posted on: May 5, 2022
ADP is hiring a GlobalView Payroll Specialist. The GlobalView
Payroll Specialist will execute payroll processing activities for a
specified group of Mexican clients in accordance with SAS70
guidelines. Ensure errors are identified and escalated to the
Payroll Manager for resolution. Perform testing activities for
existing clients and participate in User Acceptance Testing for new
clients transitioning to the Client Service organization.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. And in GlobalView -,
it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including
80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the
proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team
dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering
relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner
committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded
individuals who want to be part of our winning team.At ADP we are
driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and
perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently
and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support
you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.We
strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Manage payroll processing schedule and ensure deadlines are
- Execute interfaces and run payroll processing activities.
- Reconcile payroll results and perform audit checks as per
- Prepare client sign off documents for approval by a Payroll
Specialist or Payroll Manager
- Validate and process inbound/outbound interfaces.
- Participate in quarterly balancing of Year End totals.
- Retain appropriate audits to support SAS70 requirements.
- Conduct Year End balancing and filings.
- Track payroll results against metrics
- Issue Resolution -- Change Management Activities:
- Assist the Payroll Manager in resolving client issues.
- Assist in coordinating with internal departments to ensure
timely resolution of outstanding issues.
- Run test scripts in the Quality environment for change
- Update documentation used to run the payroll as requiredClient
- Act as back-up for vacation and time off requests
- Participate in client meetings as required
- Strong customer service is important to succeed in this
- 0 to 2 years work experience in Payroll.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , GlobalView - Associate Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!