Company: Hancock Claims Consultants
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionRemote Opportunity - Corporate Office is located
in Alpharetta, GA
HANCOCK CLAIMS CONSULTANTS: Why Hancock?
- We are a professional organization that offers competitive pay,
an environment to broaden your knowledge and opportunities to
cultivate partnerships in a diverse work force.
- We are looking for candidates who want to work for a growing
company that needs employees who are driven to maximize their
potential every day.POSITION PURPOSE:The Recruiter responsibilities
include research, developing, and implementing effective recruiting
and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and
capable talent for the field-based 1099 operations team. The Field
Recruiter is responsible for supporting documentation for
successful on-barding of independent sub-contractors. This position
supports various management levels and must be able to exemplify
best in class customer service toward internal and external team
members. The high-caliber candidate will need to be adaptable to a
fast-paced and growing environment. The Details...ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Develop creative sourcing plans to include networking,
web-based, cold-calling, and social media strategies.
- Collaborate with managers to identify and draft detailed and
accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Review resumes and applications, perform phone interviews to
screen and evaluate candidates on requirements needed to be an
approved 1099 field technician.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Assist with onboarding and tracking current contractor
- Must be highly organized and able to manage and track
- Provide weekly recruitment status updates to management.
- Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting
- Work with management and colleagues to ensure consistency
across the organization relating to policies.
- Assist team with additional administrative support for various
tasks and projects as needed.QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of corporate, agency, or headhunting recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or
equivalent work experience.
- Experience sourcing through platforms such as: ZipRecruiter,
CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Indeed, various applicant tracking
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with keen
attention to detail.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices
applicable to hiring and recruiting.PREFERENCES:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- High volume recruiting experience
- 1099 contractor recruiting experienceWORK SCHEDULE:
- Full Time, 40 hours a week.
- Schedule may change according to business operational
- Health Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- On-site gym facility and personal trainer at no cost
- and more*** We are an E-Verify Employer ***
Keywords: Hancock Claims Consultants, Alpharetta , Field Recruiter, Human Resources , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!