Clinician Recruiting Representative *NEW*
Posted on: June 23, 2022
LocumTenens.com was just named #5 on AJC's Top Workplaces in
LocumTenens.com has been leading the way in a booming healthcare
industry since 1995. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, "to
substitute for." When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us
to find them the right temporary physicians to fill in when needed.
Every associate at LocumTenens.com plays a role in getting patients
seen, no matter what they studied in school or what their role is
here. Located in Alpharetta, GA, we boast a state-of-the-art campus
featuring world-class amenities.
There's nothing ordinary about a typical day here, take a look for
We are a Jackson Healthcare company, the third largest healthcare
staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients
in over 1,400 healthcare facilities.
DescriptionPatients need doctors and we find them! We seek a highly
motivated and competitive recruiting professional to join our sales
and recruiting team.
Day in the Life of the Account Representative - Recruiting
Position:In this role, you will be responsible for contacting
prospective physicians/clinicians to drive new leads and business
for the company. Day to day activities would include prospecting
new passive clinicians and vetting providers to determine their
suitability for locum tenens assignments. You will maintain all
outreach and leads in our database, Salesforce. This is the
beginning role to a long-term career with our company.
Our recruiting associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped
bonus structure and exceptional benefits - along with top training
and support. If you are coachable, persistent, motivated, and
looking for your next great adventure, LocumTenens.com is the place
What is in it for you:
- Company-paid bene---ts (Basic Life and AD&D, Short and
Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Compass Health
Advocate and Transitions).
- Healthcare bene---t options (Value Plan, High Deductible Plan
with HSA, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Prepaid Legal
Services, 529 Savings Plan, Pet Insurance).
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- 401K with 35% match for every dollar up to 8%.
- PTO that accrues at a rate of 15 days/year for 1st year and
continues to increase with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- An opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art facility in
Alpharetta which features an on-site daycare and cafeteria,
world-class fitness center and wellness clinic.
RequirementsIf you are:
- Experienced - 1-2 years staffing, recruiting, or sales
experience preferred. Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
but not required.
- Comfortable working in a performance and metric based sales
environment - cold calling or call center experience speaking with
c-level executives a plus.
- Resilient - Able to handle and overcome objections.
- Persuasive - Capable of adapting your strong interpersonal
skills to each client and situation.
- Competitive - Eager to win and achieve goals, even as you
overcome unexpected obstacles.
- Personable - Able to create engaging interactions with
customers, prospects, peers and management.
- A strong communicator - Possess effective written/verbal
communication skills; demonstrate strong phone presence.
Keywords: LocumTenens.com, Alpharetta , Clinician Recruiting Representative *NEW*, Human Resources , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!