Senior Infrastructure Developer (Python)- NextGen Payroll
Posted on: February 13, 2019
ADP is hiring a Senior Infrastructure Developer with demonstrated experience in Python and Golang. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Join ADP's innovation lab as we undertake one of ADP's most ambitious transformation initiatives ever. We're building a team from of the most elite, game-changing technologists and asking them to reinvent the way millions of employees are paid worldwide. If you are a sharp, self-driven product manager who is passionate about solving really big problems, we want to talk to you.
- Develop Python and Golang infrastructure software for CI/CD
- Develop code for infrastructure cloud automation
- Build and support large scale distributed systems
- Evangelize best practices in infrastructure development
- Deliver frictionless Cloud infrastructure experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Expert level in Python development (5+ years)
- Golang production experience
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Event Driven Systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc)
- Linux (bash, ssh, etc)
- Strong SQL query knowledge
- Git (Branch, Rebase, Merge, Tag, etc)
- RDBMS and NoSQL (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc)
- Networking (UDP, TCP, Routing)
- AWS (EC2, S3, Lamda)
- Public Cloud (AWS preferred, Azure, etc)
- Solid Java and object-oriented development skills
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by Forbes-- as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Senior Infrastructure Developer (Python)- NextGen Payroll, Human Resources , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!