Lead Backend Java Developer - NextGen Payroll
Posted on: February 14, 2020
ADP is hiring a Lead Java Developer with demonstrated experience
in Java 8, Springboot. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around.
Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR
technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world
do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next
generation of ADP technologies.
Join ADP's innovation lab as we undertake one of ADP's most
ambitious transformation initiatives ever. We're building a team
from of the most elite, game-changing technologists and asking them
to reinvent the way millions of employees are paid worldwide. If
you are a sharp, self-driven product manager who is passionate
about solving really big problems, we want to talk to you.
The Lead Application Developer is responsible for developing
software solutions for ADP's external and internal clients. Will be
involved in all aspects of the agile software development life
cycle. Will work under guidance with other members of scrum team to
design, develop and test solutions consistent with the business
- Develop & enhance applications that successfully meet business
objectives / timelines
- Design, coding and testing independently in the agile
- Collaborate with other development team members and external
teams when needed
- Collaborate with internal/external customers for solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
5-10 years of experience with the following:
- Java programming
- Spring Ecosystem / Spring Boot
- REST api design and implementation
- Build tools and dependency management using Gradle or similar
- Experience with distributed systems development
- Experience with messaging systems
- Experience with caching solutions
- Relational Database (MySQl, Oracle etc.)
- AngularJS or similar framework
- Unit Testing, Integration testing and Automated testing
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of multi-threading
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Exposure to a NoSQL database such as MongoDB is helpful
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Comfortable to operate in a dynamic agile environment
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what
you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired
Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc--
as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more
than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people
work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
"Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that
will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock
a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race,
color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Lead Backend Java Developer - NextGen Payroll, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!