Senior FCRM Software Analyst
Posted on: November 18, 2020
What does a great Sr. Financial Crimes Risk Management (FCRM)
Our Financial & Risk Management Solutions (FRMS) team is looking
for a Senior Software Analyst to work on our industry leading
banking applications. You can look forward to being innovative,
strategic and forward thinking as we develop the next generation of
products. You will work on a team to design, develop, and support
- Serve as the primary contact for the internal usage of the
Financial Crimes Risk Management (FCRM) application. This entails
working across the enterprise and work with various levels of
leadership and key stakeholders to ensure the planning and
executing of monitoring and testing engagements to validate the
efficacy of regulatory compliance internal controls.
- Assist associates when questions or problems arise regarding
compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), the federal anti-money
laundering statutes, terrorist financing statutes, or Fiserv
policies, procedures and standards with data requirements that
impact the formatting, programming, recording, retrieving and
mining of data.
- Develop and maintain a formal change management process and
documentation as it relates to the application.
- Document business requirements; conduct and document user
acceptance testing, problem solve, troubleshoot, ensure quality,
and make procedural improvements.
- Collaborate with the Board appointed Compliance Officer and
manage the day-to-day oversight of the existing Risk and Compliance
transaction monitoring application, hosted by Fiserv Financial
Crimes Risk Manager (FCRM) infrastructure and installation.
- Formalize tuning and ongoing monitoring of Financial Crimes
Risk Management and provide technical guidance to business
- Perform statistical/analytical analysis, root cause analysis,
data mining in support of Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering
- Write effective documentation of model development and tuning
to meet standard set by the Global Financial Crimes and Sanctions
Officer in the project proposal process relative to solution design
and project estimation.
- Utilize specific business / system expertise and competence
gained by active engagement in understanding all related business
environments to determine or analyze needs for solutions, simplify
or eliminate low valuable work processes and continuously
recommend, design and implement creative and innovative solutions
for the internal end-users of the application.
- Contribute and/or conduct complicated walk-throughs of
technical and operational features, functions, and attributes of
new or existing data/important metrics.
- Keep tabs on advances in tech and communication to Senior
Leadership how these advances will affect/improve Fiservs technical
- Identify, investigate and resolve technical problems given the
established severity level and work in conjunction with the Board
approved Compliance Officer, the appropriate internal Fiserv
technical team(s), FCRM Support, FCRM development, the impacted
product ownership/development, etc. to resolve technical and/or
- Determine technical and business impact analysis of customer
specific customizations. Work with product development to
formulate, test and implement an appropriate approach for customer
- Advise the Board approved Compliance Officer on security
matters, performance considerations, and overall integration into
the client IT infrastructure.
- Lead project team(s) on functional components of the
implementation project including product development, configuration
- Lead project team(s) in investigating and resolving testing
problems given the established business requirements and severity
- Liaise closely with the Board approved Compliance Officer, FCRM
Support and FCRM Product and Development teams to provide input and
receive continual training.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative background, such as
Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related field. Demonstrated
ability at large, financial institutions or with the Fintech
industry (emerging/disruptive technology, direct banking, real-time
- Expert-level knowledge of, and experience in, the Financial
Crimes Risk Management (FCRM) 6.0+ Suite (configuring, customizing,
enhancing, upgrading, trouble-shooting, etc.)
- Strong foundational expertise in SQL development (preferred
Microsoft-- T-SQL), relational database schema design and
implementation, technical writing and documentation, real-time
messaging (SOAP, APIs, etc.), XML, HTML coding, scripting (SSIS,
PowerShell, VBScript, etc.), Apache Solr-- and Zookeeper--, C#,
Crystal Reports--, etc.
- Ability to quickly understand, document and implement business
requirements and challenges with a solid understanding of the
financial and compliance industry.
- Solid experience in discussing and analyzing technical and
business topics with both tech and non-tech personnel, internally
- Creativity in identifying and implementing efficient and
scalable implementations to meet business requirements.
- Capability to understand situations that are less than fully
defined and detailed, exhibiting the ability to bring clarity to
- Significant experience in adhering to or improving procedures
and processes required for the effective implementation of
- Expertise in U.S. regulatory environment and, risk
identification and mitigation; and managing the workflows for
monitoring and testing engagements as required.
- High degree of interpersonal skills to deliver high quality,
meaningful feedback on a variety of complex issues to as they
relate to the management of data integrity, control issues and
potential solutions to resolve issues and close control gap.
- Proven ability to work under significant project pressure and
meet internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to operate and show initiative under minimal
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist or willingness to
pursue certification required.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Knowledge and experience using Fiserv software solutions is
- Ability to learn key aspects of various Fiserv software
applications to advise clients effectively.
- Experience in PowerBI--, Visio--, Microsoft-- Office, PingID--
and SAML 2.0, etc. and as a SQL DBA.
- Experience in International regulatory environment.
- Expert in Windows Server 2016+
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Server 2017+
- Proficient with Microsoft IIS web servers and web services
- Experience using SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS.
- Experience in Hadoop, Oracle and Informix.
- Programming experience in Visual Basic or C# a plus.
- Knowledge of computer networks, networking and hardware.
- Software testing experience and defect tracking.
- Experience with financial crime products a huge plus.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to
Learn more about us.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a
broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people arent thinking
about financial services But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
Were Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The companys approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves
the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine
Worlds Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we
are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned to our Financial & Risk
Management solutions business (FRMS). Our solutions help financial
institutions optimize their use of and return on capital by making
risk actionable and transparent within their organizations.
Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software
products, customer-funded development, alliance services,
consulting, ASP and hosted services.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Senior FCRM Software Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!