Senior .Net Developer
Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Our client is looking for multiple .Net Developers to fulfill a
permanent positions. This will be fully remote but will be in a
very collaborative, team focused environment.
The Senior Developer will be involved throughout the development
lifecycle, through requirements analysis, coding, unit testing,
system testing, user acceptance testing and warranty phases.
Success in this position is largely dependent on the ability to
implement, integrate, improve and automate capabilities across the
development stack, deliver against roadmaps and ensure business
* Partnering with colleagues, within blended / unified delivery
teams, and working across different time zones
* Producing, testing and deploying code / solutions as required
* Contributing to the integration of capabilities into production
environments, and managing technical dependencies with other
development teams, infrastructure, security etc.
* Supporting the smooth transition of new capabilities from project
development teams to the application maintenance team through
technical documentation and walk-throughs
* Advocating and evangelizing best practises within the Business &
Technology Center such as pair programming, Test Driven Development
(TDD) and Continuous Delivery (CD)
Required Skills and Qualifications
Our preferred candidate will have:
* Extensive experience as a full-stack software
* Strong experience with Microsoft development and tooling
o .NET Core, Web API, MVC, Azure
o MS SQL
o Entity Framework
libraries (React, Angular).
* Commercial experience of industry standards, best practice and
development methodologies such as factory pattern, IoC, LINQ,
delegates and generics
* Practical experience in branching, merging code, continuous
testing and software delivery pipelines and containers using Visual
Studio, Test Manager, Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines or other
* Real-life experience with Agile methodologies including SCRUM;
experience working with Product Backlogs using Team Foundation
Server or Azure DevOps
* The ability to manage APIs, exposing/consuming via Microservices
(Rest and SOAP)
* Sound understanding of RDBMS and Data Repositories (SQL Server,
MySQL, Azure, noSQL)
* Knowledge of distributed systems and service-oriented
* The ability to collaborate effectively and communicate
* A history of successfully bringing innovative solutions to
* Experience acting as a primary software developer and/or
Integration lead on significant to complex IT projects
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* The ability to learn new technologies as required
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with
Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology
Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all
industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon
Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing
experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our
customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions,
including Project Management and Business Analysis,
Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality
Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty
divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon
Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon
Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future---
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, Alpharetta , Senior .Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!