Java Application Support engineer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Infosys is seeking an Application Support Engineer for L2/L3
support. Candidate will interface with key stakeholders and apply
your technical proficiency across various aspects of application
support for our client using various Monitoring tools to perform
fault analysis, failure avoidance and diagnosis and resolution for
any impacting issues in a distributed environment. Candidate will
be working closely with development and engineering team to provide
input on new functionality and system performance, capacity
management, monitoring and testing of infra upgrades and platform
releases. Candidate will be part of a learning culture, where
teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded,
and diversity is respected and valuedRequired Qualifications:
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of
Alpharetta, GA or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in Java, SQL.
- Experience of troubleshooting issues by analyzing Application
- Experience in SDLC and ITIL.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Experience and desire to work in a Global Delivery
- Experience in Production Support with exposure to Financials
domain is an added advantage.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Good Communication and Analytical skills.
- Experience of any scripting language like Unix Scripting, Perl
is a big plus .The job entails sitting as well as working at a
computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to
communicate by telephone, email or face to face.About Us:Infosys is
a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting.
We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital
transformation.With over three decades of experience in managing
the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer
our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the
enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the
execution of change. We also empower the business with agile
digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and
customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their
continuous improvement through building and transferring digital
skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.To learn
more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at
Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Keywords: Infosys, Alpharetta , Java Application Support engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!