Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Position: Agile Coach
Location : NYC/Alpharetta
Duration : 1+ year
Agile Transformation Program Firm has embarked on a Firm-wide
Agile/DevOps initiative to transform how Business and Technology
collaborate to deliver value with greater alignment, speed, and
productivity. We established the Agile Center of Excellence, with
sponsorship and focused at the highest level, to develop this
transformational strategy through guidance, governance, training,
enablement, and culture change.
* The role of Agile Coach is a unique opportunity to join the new
and exciting Agile Transformation Program and have an outsized
commercial impact on the Firm-wide adoption of Agile/DevOps at one
of the world's premier financial services firms, Brokerage.
* You will work closely with highly motivated teams, as well as
senior product owners and stakeholders in both the business and
technology, to ensure successful outcomes for Agile program
* You will be a thought partner, a change agent, and above all, a
role model and teacher.
* If you excel where vision, innovation, and a passion for constant
improvement are critical; if you enjoy working with teams to
realize their best; if you are a life-long learner, a critical
thinker, and a strong team player, then this could be your next
Qualifications and Experience
* An experienced and respected practitioner of Agile; not just a
Coach but a Player, with the credibility that comes from having
experienced Agile adoption firsthand.
* A passionate and articulate teacher of the how and why.
* A hands-on leader with a track record of high-quality
* A change agent and culture carrier.
* An excellent communicator with great people skills.
* A lifelong student of continuous and ongoing experimentation,
learning and improvement , someone who takes personal satisfaction
from seeing teams learn and grow.
* An active follower of industry trends, a voracious consumer of
Agile thought leadership, blogs, community activities, and other
sources of insight.
* 3 years' experience in an Agile leadership role such as Coach,
Scrum Master, or Product Owner, in which you can evidence
significant commercial impact.
* 5 years' experience in a customer facing, hands-on delivery role,
working with or within Agile teams to deliver significant business
* A track record of training and coaching teams and individuals at
* A track record of applying Agile and DevOps approaches,
practices, ceremonies and techniques through experimentation and
improvement; a library of lessons learned which you call on to
inform the right approach for each new situation.
* Broad knowledge of Agile approaches such as Scrum and Kanban;
Agile techniques such as story mapping or big room planning; DevOps
concepts such as Continuous Deployment or Behavior Driven
Development; and approaches for Agile at scale, such as in
portfolio planning and dependency management ? combined with a deep
expertise in one or more areas.
* Providing coaching, support, and guidance to Squad members and
all relevant stakeholders to influence Agile culture and
* Ensure squads are aligned to the Brokerage Agile playbook and
* Model behaviors to support the organization's transformation to a
new way of working.
* Actively creating and maintaining the culture within your Squads
and Fleets, based on the organization and Agile leadership
* Help embed the nervous system of the new way of working (e.g.,
cross-functional collaboration, etc.) within your Squads and across
* Bring a continuous improvement and MVP mindset to the Squad s
* Reinforce the right culture, behaviors, and mindset within your
Squads and across the organization, based on the organization's
* Challenge and provide constructive feedback and recommendations
for improvement to Squad practices enabling Squads to realize their
mission and deliver on their KPI.
* Help to anticipate and resolve potential blockers (e.g., resource
constraints or skill gaps, that prevent the Squad from doing its
* Ensure Squads and Fleets are interacting with dependent
stakeholders effectively (e.g., with Senior Leadership, Fleet
Leads, Product Owners).
* Assess and enhance the Agile maturity of Squads.
* Observe and engage with individual Squad members to identify
opportunities to improve Agile performance and provide training and
resources to equip Squad members with management practices to
enhance their Agile maturity.
* Provide ongoing training to new Agile Coaches and members of the
Agile Delivery Practice.
* Assist with and train on product framing, story writing, story
mapping, and sizing.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Alpharetta , Agile Coach, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!