Company: Zealogics Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on development using PL/SQL and related
- Understanding Java applications as well as multi-tier Java EE
style applications in the finance technology supporting all lending
- Work as part of a banking Agile Squad.
- Candidate must have good communication skills and can lead IT
- Working in the Agile development methodologies, collaborating
with business and technology teams located globally.
- Actively contribute and participate in sprint grooming and
planning discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile ceremonies.
- 7+ years of experience working with large volume
- Strong in database and UNIX Shell scripting.
- Hands on experience working on Python (data manipulation,
processing, loads etc.).
- Worked on high performance data loads and extracts, performance
tuning, optimizing database queries etc.
- Some experience with big data including Hadoop, Spark, and
- Tools for Version Control, Job Scheduling etc.
- Experience in working with partners and stakeholders across
geography and time zones.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to work across both
Business Users and IT teams across regions and can lead IT
- Working experience in agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications
(security, entitlements, etc.).
- Data modeling and implementation.
- Experience with ETL tools like Informatica.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Zealogics Inc, Alpharetta , Database Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!