Full Stack Developer
Company: IDR, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
IDRs client is seeking a talented Full Stack Developer (heavy
front-end) to work out of their Atlanta office developing Content
Management System solutions.
APPLICANTS MUST US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
- Assist in maintenance, enhancement and upgrades of web
applications within the Content Management System.
- Develop website layouts and user interfaces by performing
website updates with standard HTML/CSS practices
- Collaborate with marketing team members and executive
stakeholders to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop
content criteria, and choose solutions
- Adheres to design and coding best practices and standards
- Sets up the development and production environments and
troubleshoots performance issues
- Participate in development stage and play role of hands-on
- Bachelor degree in IT related field or 10+ years of relevant
web development experience
- Strong development experience within the Microsoft
- 3+ years of .NET framework/C# programming experience in a
- Proficient in UI/UX development with HTML5, CSS3 and
- Strong understanding of Content Management Systems (Sitecore
- Understanding of Git version control, Node.js and workflow
automation libraries (gulp, webpack preferred)
- 60% Front End, 30% Back End, 10% Deploying
Whats in it for you?
- Get your foot in the door with one of the quickest growing
FinTech organizations in the United States
- Award-winning benefits package
- Collaborative and innovative working environment with a
Keywords: IDR, Inc., Alpharetta , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!