Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Developer
Company: Iparametrics Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
iParametrics is a multi-faceted consulting firm specializing in
innovative solutions for emergency and risk management, decision
and analytical sciences, business process automation, and program
and cost consulting. Our clients include large federal agencies,
state and local governments, and commercial enterprises.
We have established a reputation as an agile, creative,
forward-thinking consulting firm with demonstrated success in
implementing solutions that lead to meaningful results.
The Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Developer supports the successful
delivery of technical solutions. This professional will deliver
business solutions based on Microsoft Azure and related
technologies. We are seeking a talented, results oriented, critical
thinker to join our development and support team. We work
collaboratively with stakeholders from initiation through
development and into production.
The Developer will participate in all activities of solution
development including requirements and solution definition,
solution configuration and development, testing, and production
support. Solutions will require integration between Nintex Workflow
Cloud, SharePoint Online, Office 365, Teams, and other Azure-based
tools and services (Power Platform, Azure SQL).
The Developer should have technical experience and iParametrics
will provide on the job and formal training. You will develop your
skills and expand your technical knowledge by making tangible
contributions to active projects and completing online training
- Work collaboratively with team members, customers, and
- Support the requirements gathering sessions and help with
developing detailed technical requirements.
- Develop integrated solutions using Nintex, SharePoint Online,
- Work with the modern, out-of-the-box user interface components
of the SharePoint Framework, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power
Automate, Power BI, PowerShell Scripts, Nintex Forms, and Nintex
Workflows to achieve the desired business solution.
- Participate in System/Integration Testing and User Acceptance
- Document architectures, tools utilized, and approaches.
- Create SharePoint sites, manage site features, permission
groups, and security settings.
- Provide post-production support including the implementation of
fixes and enhancements.
- Participates in meetings, records meeting notes.
- Provide status reports (risks/issues, deliverables, and
completed and anticipated activities)
- Achieve certifications in related areas.
- Ensure project excellence by exhibiting professionalism,
effective communication, critical thinking, and quality
- Seek out opportunities for professional skills development
through online training, seminars, webinars, self-study, etc.
- Acquire new technical knowledge and professional skills to
enrich the companys overall technical competencies. This includes
relevant Microsoft solution technologies (e.g., Microsoft 365,
SharePoint, Nintex, etc.) and related 3rd party products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
Software Engineering, or relevant field from an accredited
- 2-5 years of experience in one or more areas of SharePoint
Online, Teams, Power Platform, PowerShell, Azure Admin
- Agile/Scrum software development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 including Outlook, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Application development, systems integration, business
intelligence, or business process automation (Nintex)
- Visual Studio, VS Code, Node.js, ReactJS, Angular, or similar
technologies; REST API, JSON, or similar technologies.
- Able to work in a team environment and independently;
comfortable working in a small group setting
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze and solve
- Very strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Capacity to multi-task, excellent organizational skills, and
attention to detail
- Must be authorized to work in the US. This position does not
offer a visa/sponsorship.
iParametrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to
a work environment that supports and respects all individuals
without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, marital status, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
This position is located in our Alpharetta office with possibility
of some telecommuting. Only individuals local to the area will be
considered at this time.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Iparametrics Llc, Alpharetta , Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!