Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We are looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to our
Development team to help build out our Bright Suite solutions.
Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced,
exciting environment where their work will be noticed and
appreciated. As a senior engineer on the Development team, you will
be expected to wear multiple hats regarding design and development
of omni-channel fulfillment, e-commerce and supply chain solutions
for our customer base while being exposed to many modern technology
platforms and cloud-based applications in the market. You will join
a team of world-class, highly motivated engineers delivering a
high-quality software architecture that will help solve the
challenges at the scale that our customers trust us to get right,
and so communication and ability to work in a team environment are
key for this position.
What You'll Do
- Design and develop scalable, mission-critical web applications
in a SaaS environment utilizing Java technologies, including
feature development for concurrent user activity, bulk data
processing, integration and messaging, as well as reporting and
- Key development activities include both back-end development of
business logic, workflows and data processing as well as front-end
web development including mobile
- Collaborating with other team members from Development, Product
Management and Implementation teams to design and plan the delivery
of software solution features.
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering
or similar field
- 5+ years of experience designing and developing Java web
- Software development experience using Spring and Hibernate
- Must demonstrate solid knowledge of using SQL for business
logic and reporting queries
- Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Expertise in Object-Oriented design and implementation
methodologies, design patterns and multi-threaded client/server
- Advanced experience with Java web applications, with web
- Reside in Georgia. We are not currently relocating for this
- Serious candidates should come with an entrepreneurial outlook
and be ready to contribute innovative ideas
- Ideal candidates will be self-starting, self-motivated and hold
a strong work ethic
- Effective communication skills working with related engineers
and implementation teams are key to the position
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Company equity
- Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering
innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our
culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This
team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the
- Opportunity to work from home several days per week (Hybrid
- Best coffee machine in the business.
- Standing desk (if you're into that sort of thing) and choice of
your own computer.
- Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and
- Corporate office with quiet areas and Avalon for lunch as well
as shopping right around the corner.
- Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for,
including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term
disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous
paid vacation and holiday schedule.
Keywords: Deposco, Alpharetta , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!