Company: Tech Mahindra
Posted on: May 15, 2022
I represent Tech Mahindra, a USD 5 billion corporation with
120,100+ professionals across 90 countries, we are always looking
to always looking for talent who has expertise skills in Java
Developer for our projects. I saw your profile on Monster and I
wanted to reach out regarding an unique opportunity at Tech
I'm currently looking for a Java Developer for the below Job
description to join our team with one of our clients. If you're
interested in learning more, I'd love to connect.
Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Alpharetta, GA (Day 1
Onsite)Duration: Fulltime/ContractJob Responsibilities : Team is
working on transforming existing Java based application to cloud
along with removing dependency on mainframe. Associate will be
working creating various micro services based on revised DB schema.
We are looking for strong Java architect who will redesigning into
modern platform using state of art technology and tools. He should
be very strong on developing multi-tier application. Hands-on Java
developer with good understanding of cloud and front end is MUST
for this role.Primary Skills:
- Demonstrated hands-on development with Java, Python, Spring
Boot, Oracle, Microservices Architecture.
- Experience with AngularJS, REST, ActionScript, Node.js, RDS,
Lambda functions, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and queuing
- Experience leveraging open source technologies and developing
with service-oriented architecture.
- Expertise building SaaS offerings on public Cloud Platforms
(e.g.: Azure, AWS) using platform services and integrating with
"behind the firewall" on-premise deployments.
- We definitely need strong Spring back ground and hands-on
experience with Micro Services Tech Stack.
- Expert level J2EE/Java with Microservices background preferably
in Spring boot, Spring cloud. And, solid experience in APIs
- Expertise architecting and developing highly reliable,
fault-tolerant distributed applications with focus on performance
and scale. Secondary Skills:
- Expertise in DevOps practices like Automation, Configuration
Management, Continuous Integration & Delivery, and Monitoring.
- Good understanding of software engineering frameworks, tools,
- Self-starter with ability to execute on business
- Ability to foster innovation among team members and drive best
- Sharp technical acumen to solve issues and evolve the
Keywords: Tech Mahindra, Alpharetta , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!