Recruiting Technology Implementation Lead
Company: Morgan Stanley
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Morgan Stanley is looking for a Product Manager to join their
Human Resources Solutions team, leading the implementation of a new
Talent Management Artificial Intelligence Platform.
Morgan Stanley Human Resources is undergoing an exciting multi-year
plan to modernize our technology and processes using an employee
first agile approach. As part of this modernization effort, we will
be implementing a new Talent Management AI platform to transform
how we source, recruit and hire our workforce.
The AI/ML Product Manager will join our existing Talent Acquisition
Solutions team, working closely with partners in HR Technology,
Talent Acquisition, Analytics and other key BU stakeholders to
define functional requirements, and design thoughtful processes and
technology solutions that drive efficiency with a focus on employee
experience. A successful candidate will bring strong experience
with business process design and system implementations, a
demonstrated ability to effectively manage both up and down, and a
passion for problem-solving.
* Lead product implementation for new Talent Intelligence platform,
including vendor selection, documenting requirements, technical
integration and testing, leading change management, product launch
and eventually product ownership.
* Leads the design and implementation of Recruiting modules for
Talent Acquisition projects.
* Guides stakeholders through implementation process design and
execution; partnering closely with HRIT, Data and Analytics, and
* Partners with internal development and design teams to ensure
that solutions meet all applicable regulatory, business and client
* Responsible for post-implementation support and product
ownership, including all future roadmap and strategy.
* Collaborates with cross-functional teams as a subject matter
expert on the product including but not limited future use cases
and expansion of product offerings.
Specialized Knowledge & Skill Requirements
* 7 years experience managing Talent Acquisition technologies
(ATS', sourcing/screening tools, etc)
* Demonstrated experience leading Recruiting technology
implementations for larger scale/global organizations.
* Experience with artificial intelligence (AI), Object Recognition,
Machine Learning (ML) module training and deployment.
* Advanced analytical skills; demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
complex process/system issues.
* Understanding of project management principles (development of
project plans, status meetings, project reporting and
organizational change management).
* Excellent communication and client relationship skills.
* Excellent time-management skills with the ability to
independently identify and manage priorities based on business
* High integrity with a strong commitment to excellence.
* Attention to detail.
Keywords: Morgan Stanley, Alpharetta , Recruiting Technology Implementation Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!