Microsoft 365 Collaboration Architect
Posted on: June 22, 2022
What does a great Microsoft 365 Collaboration Architect do? The
Microsoft 365 Collaboration Architect will be responsible for
modernizing all messaging and collaboration technologies at Fiserv
with a focus on providing a high-quality user experience.You will
ensure that messaging and collaboration methods are cutting-edge
and are delivered securely, with reliability and resiliency in a
method that is as intuitive to the customer as possible.The job
requires accountability over all elements of Microsoft 365 services
related to messaging and collaboration including designing,
architecting, and delivering of new features and upgrades,
maintenance and monitoring to ensure quality, administration, and
support of the service day-to-day. As a Microsoft 365 Collaboration
Architect you will:
- Lead the delivery of Microsoft 365 services including Exchange,
Messaging, Teams Collaboration, SharePoint, and Power
- Responsible for the design and architecture of the global
Messaging and Collaboration environment.
- Responsible managing, maintaining, and updating a Messaging and
Collaboration operations leveraging partner.
- Lead complex Microsoft 365 projects such as integration via
acquisitions and divestitures.
- Ensure Microsoft 365 is as secure as possible given business
- Accountable for the delivery, management, and maintenance of
mobile device management.
- Partners with Meeting Experience team to ensure overlap of
technologies is run optimally and to drive Unified Communications
- Provides Level III support for Messaging and Collaboration
including guidance and training to support organization for
Messaging and Collaboration.
- Produces communication as needed for IT, End Users and partners
related to changes and feature enhancements to Microsoft 365.
- Engage with the business, internal IT, third parties including
Microsoft to solve for complex Collaboration problems.
- Proactively identifies IT trends, Change to technologies and
their implications on Campbell's landscape.
- Engage with IT Security and Group Internal Audit to ensure
security, reliability, integrity, and robustness of solution
- Interface with IT Leadership and provide updates related to
Collaboration and operate cross-functionally to manage
- Performs root cause analysis reports after critical outages to
address underline problem.
- Build and maintain detailed documentation related to
architecture, processes, and procedures and contribute to
Collaboration roadmaps. Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 7 years' engineering experience working with
Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration including, but not limited to
- Microsoft 365 (since or near 2011 inception).
- Exchange on-premises and Exchange Online.
- SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint Online
- At least 5 years' experience. managing Microsoft 365
operations, technical support provider management and mobile device
- Excellent written skills with the ability to build architecture
- Experience in managing enterprise social media services
- Exceptional understanding of the following areas that impact
- Microsoft Azure Cloud and on-premises single sign-on and
- End point (PCs and tablets/smartphones) office productivity
- Exceptional understanding of Microsoft 365 applications and
monthly updates and patching.
- Experience in management of Infrastructure and/or IT deployment
- Strong foundation in systems automation, change management,
capacity planning and documentation.
- Proficiency with Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, Power
Platform and other Microsoft 365 products as well as
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Azure, AD Azure
Sync, and Microsoft Identities.
- Proficiency with network tracing tools like Wireshark and
browser/HTTP tracing such as Fiddler.
- Knowledge of the following: - DNS, IP Addressing, routing,
messaging protocols such as POP3, IMAP, SMTP, LAN/WAN, Network Load
Balancing, Security devices, SAN/NAS, UCCS, SCOM. Learn more about
Fiserv:To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv
takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive
benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a
variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
options.We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs.
Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services
and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.Life
moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking
about "financial services". But we are.We help people and
businesses move money and information every minute of every day.
Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations,
merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day,
behind the scenes, reliably and securely.We're Fiserv, a global
leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial
services experiences that are in step with the way people live and
work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly
serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers,
members and consumers can move money when and where they need it,
at the point of thought.Our Aspiration is to move money and
information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500
company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies
for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence
and purposeful innovation.We welcome and encourage diversity in our
workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected
veteranExplore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find
Your Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Microsoft 365 Collaboration Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!