Company: Harp Talent Solutions
Posted on: June 23, 2022
C++ DeveloperContract (Long Term)Location: Alpharetta, GA /
Menlo Park, CA (ONSITE)Our client a major Financial Services
provider is looking for multiple backend engineers to join their
Middle Office Core Platform Organization. This team owns systems,
services, and initiatives to provide financial products to our
customers across digital channels. This organization is responsible
for building financial products, platform capabilities, and
components that are used by millions of customers daily. As a
backend engineer, you will be working in Middle Office Core
Platform Organization to drive product development, modernization
initiatives, and back-office integration initiatives. You are a
problem solver with understanding of tools and technologies to
build products that delivers business outcomes. You will be
responsible for designing and programming a small module or a large
component and designing a feature, set of
- Engage in technical discussions; participate in technical
designs and present technical ideas through whiteboarding
- Work closely with your peers and keep engaging in a fast pace
technical design and development team
- Execute in a fast-paced delivery mode and focus on delivering
tasks to meet the product release goal
- Maintain code quality through best practices, unit testing, and
code quality automation
- Expert in processes/methodologies and Skilled in build, release
& deployment processes
- Articulate the need for scalability and understand the
importance of improving quality through testing.
- Be an expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers
the desired functionality using the technology selected for the
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors
(Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
- 5 - 7 years of relevant professional experience or 5 years with
master's or 2 years with PhD.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design,
Software Design Patterns, and coding principles.
- Hands-on experience in microservices architecture and
development, Databases such as Oracle MySQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL,
- Strong Perl/shell scripting required
- 5- 7 years experience in C/C++
- Preferred experience in ServiceMesh, Containers, and Kubernetes
- Preferred hands-on experience in building cloud-based software
leveraging cloud and open-source technology and frameworks.
- Experience in building scalable and highly available
- Experience in assessing application performance and
optimizing/improving it through design and best coding
- Be an expert in core data structures as well as algorithms and
can implement them using the language of choice.
- Experience in agile software development Business Acumen.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating
specific technical topics or assignments.
- Evangelizes how our technology solves customer problems from a
technology and business perspective
Keywords: Harp Talent Solutions, Alpharetta , C++ Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!